Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Jan 7, 2003, 12:47 AM   #1

Default Anyone here owns an Exlim EX-M2? Please help me :)

Hello everybody.

I would be so glad if someone here who owns an Exlim EX-M2 takes some sample pictures for me, as I'm trying to decide if I should buy this or not.
I have read all reviews I could find on the net, It does look promising, I have already seen the real one @ Fry's, it has an amazing small size, that's why I like it a lot.
So, if someone here would please take sample pictures in outdoor, indoor, and night conditions, I would thank you a lot

Thanks for reading, and please do not hesirate to comment anything you think about the Exlim EX-M2 camera.
RodNav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 7, 2003, 1:37 AM   #2

Regarding sample pictures, there's a site you may not have heard of called Steve's Digicams He has a detailed review of the camera, as well as his excellent sample pictures...here's the link:

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2002_reviews/exs2.html

To me though, it's a toy...I can see darkening around the edges of the pictures.
Mike_PEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2003, 6:35 AM   #3

Mike, thanks for your reply, but as i already mentioned, I have read all the reviews available on the net (and guess what? Steves was the first one, and so far, the most complete review of the Exilim)

But.. I could only see sample pictures taken outdoor, in daylight conditions, I would love to check out sample pictures taken outdors at night (and if its not too much to ask, indors as well)
Old Jan 7, 2003, 6:52 AM   #4

Steve didn't have a night picture, but he did have an indoor picture, http://www.steves-digicams.com/2002_...s/cimg0004.jpg

Also has some indoor pics with the EX-S1:
http://www.steves-digicams.com/2002_...1_samples.html

Not perfect, but gives you an idea. I find it odd I can't find any night shots with this camera anyway (maybe it's not a good camera for night shots due to its tiny lens).
Mike_PEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2003, 6:33 PM   #5

Thanks a lot Mike!

Well, i was decided to buy this camera, but for my bad luck, I couldn't find it @ Frys (They had it on display but they didn't have any on stock since Christmas), Best Buy (Didn't even know it existed) and Some other stores.

Anyways, i went to Good Guys and saw one little nice tiny camera, Checked out the specs and everything, the price had been cut off from $349.99 to $299.99, decided to buy it along with a 128MB SD Card (Wouldn't imagine myself limited to 8 pics)

I must say, Steves digicams was of great help

If i can find any place to put my pics, I'll upload them.