Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Aug 3, 2005, 10:14 PM   #1

Don't know how rude this is, but I am looking to find Mr John Elford. He is a wildlife photographer out of Colorado Springs Colorado. He taught courses on photography at the air force academy there. Apparently he has published some books containing his wildlife adventures.

I am looking for a contact email or something of that nature. He is my uncle. And would love to re meet him again... especially now as I am taking up his trade!!!

Thanks for your help !!

dashboardgyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 3, 2005, 11:08 PM   #2

A quick search on amazon (one of the best ways I know to search for books) doesn't show any photo related books by someone with that name. And they carry a lot of books!

You might check some of the roles of photo organizations. NANPA (North American Nature Photographers Association) is a good place to start.

Eric
eric s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2005, 7:14 PM   #3

http://www.wolfeyeswildlife.com/index.html

Google is your friend, by entering in "John Elford wildlife photographer" into google, this link came up as the second link. He is located in Colorado Springs. Good Luck.
GoCubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2005, 7:23 PM   #4

YES thank you everyone who replied. I have been looking for over 4 years..i have found him the other night, (just too lazy to update) It was such a relief to find his contacts... I must have been a few letters off when searching google previously. Thanks again!!

dashboardgyno is offline   Reply With Quote