Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Aug 29, 2005, 8:24 AM   #1

Hi, sorry for posting this here but i am at a loss for where else i should try, i am looking to buy a digital camcorder but i am unsure about this side of things, i have followed the links on this site but the sites do not seem to have any forums or places to ask questions, and i have also tryed google with out much luck, so what i am asking is, can anyone who has one point me to some forums like these where i can ask and get some help or can anyone who is into this side of things try and help me out.

im also from the UK so any cams i post ask about will probably be different model numbers in the states

any help would be very much appreciated
Blaupunkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 29, 2005, 9:25 AM   #2

You could try here. http://www.videohelp.com/ Hope this is what you're looking for.
jackrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 10:00 AM   #3

not exactly mate

i am thinking of buying aJVC GR-D290EK MiniDV Camcorder with DV in/out & SD card (25x, 2.5"LCD) click me or something like the Sony DCR-HC22E Handycam MiniDV Camcorder (20x, 2.5"LCD) link

but i cannot find out anything about them, online reviews or just what people in general think of them via forums etc, so i was kind of hoping someone in here might have this type of thing or be able to point to towards some forums/website like this that has reviews and helpful forums.
Blaupunkt is offline   Reply With Quote