Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Dec 27, 2004, 1:15 PM   #11

I just tried out for a few minutes the cPicture LE vers...it seems to be a bit TOO "hyper" for me...keeps automatically zooming/displaying larger version of thumbnail when i hover over it...I don't like that!

Also, it keeps modifying the menu in lower left based on mycursor pos...I'd prefer control over that..

Oh well...
jhallgren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2004, 1:54 PM   #12

Alan T schrieb:
Quote:
Thanks for your post. Yes, it's down as "Object distance" in cPicture Lite, so I failed to look hard enough for the field. The only difference is that I have "Focusing mode : 7" in cPicture Lite, and in your last post you have "Spot AF" whichthe same asin 'exifer' v2.1.5.

Sorry to mess you about (again)

Alan T
Thanks Alan for this info. Its rather dicfficult to catch up with all the different MakerNotes. The dump is from the latest beta.

The (old) docs only describe focus mode 2 to 5, but the new 5700 defines a new entry.
Jurgen Eidt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2004, 2:01 PM   #13

jhallgren schrieb:
Quote:
I just tried out for a few minutes the cPicture LE vers...it seems to be a bit TOO "hyper" for me...keeps automatically zooming/displaying larger version of thumbnail when i hover over it...I don't like that!

Also, it keeps modifying the menu in lower left based on mycursor pos...I'd prefer control over that..

Oh well...

(You can switch off the hover images if you like and for the short info, you can "shut up" the window by clicking the arrow.)

Yes, I agree, its a little bit off in the sense of UI fashion.
Jurgen Eidt is offline   Reply With Quote