Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Nov 14, 2005, 8:45 PM   #11

Find the pictures you want to copy to the card. Edit>Select All. They should all be highlighted. Then, Edit>Copy. Find the drive then folder your camera stores the pictures in and right click on the folder. Choose "Paste" from the menu options. It works with every camera or card reader that shows as a drive.

You won't necessarily see the images when you review the pictures on the camera. If they have been through any software that strips the EXIF or the file names have been changed they don't usually show on the review. If you just copied them to your computer without going through software they should show on the LCD after you copy them back.

slipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2005, 4:16 AM   #12

Thanks everyone for replying, I contacted Casio and talked to tech support. While I'm at it, if anyone has a problem with their camera talk to Tony! He knows everything about digital cameras.He said I was doing everything right as far as loading the images go, but this camera doesn't show the pictures on the LCD screen after they're uploaded. Just wondering, does anyone have a camera that you can view the picturesagain after they're been reloaded?

Yes Paul (UK) I'm finally happy, thanks for all of your help!

mesolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2005, 4:31 AM   #13

mesolo wrote:
Quote:
...does anyone have a camera that you can view the picturesagain after they're been reloaded?
Yes, both my Casio QV-5700, and my Casio EX-Z750, but only when I've saved the modified images using "TVWriter" as I mentioned above.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote