Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Feb 8, 2006, 6:09 PM   #1

Hope this is the right area to post this.

I took about 100 shots today of ducks, etc. Canon Rebel xt. When I downloaded them, I only got 43 to show up on the screen and the rest were just icons. I was shooting in RAW just to test the download time involved. Can someone tell me what happened to the rest of the shots. I would hate to have this happen when I really wanted to keep the pictures. Thanks for any and all input. Hopefully this won't happen again.:sad:
photo118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 9, 2006, 12:22 PM   #2

Do you mean transferring from a camera to comp.. memory card to comp.. or computer to webiste?

vwmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2006, 8:26 PM   #3

I transfered my pixs same way as always. Camera - cable - laptop. Go to computer, click on my icon and follow the download procedure. I took over 100 shots, but, only 43 showed up on my pc. The others were just an icon. Nothing there. I did format my card prior to shooting. Again, only good thing was I was just messing with some pictures in RAW to check out the download speed to my PC. I would like to know why this happened or if anyone else had a problem like this. thanks for your post.
photo118 is offline   Reply With Quote