Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Apr 14, 2003, 9:13 PM   #1

Default INTERVAL TIMED EXPOSURES WITH OR WITHOUT REMOTE CONTROLLED M

I'm looking for a 2 to 3 mp digital still camera; given that there is currently so many feature rich products out there, I would like to know if anyone knows of a way to filter down the Make/Model of those cameras that allow for INTERVAL TIMED EXPOSURES WITH OR WITHOUT REMOTE CONTROLLED MODES.
I know the Pentax Optio 330RS is one, but there must be moreout there.

This site is so comprehensive, that I could just page thru every model reviewd; We would be in the next gen of digital imaging by the time I'm done though.
There got to be a way of sifting thru all the specs for just those dozen or so of units that would fill the need.
I appreciate any help or referrals I can get.
Thanks, Patrick,.
jps99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 14, 2003, 10:52 PM   #2
Administrator

Try typing in "time-lapse" in the search box on the main page :roll:

-Steve
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2003, 11:32 PM   #3

Steve,
If that's you answering BB posts so promptly, I'm going to point everyone I know with Digital Cam queries to this site.

'Right-on', I 'm so behind the curve with digital photography and yet still caughtup in my old SLR film world with our 'advanced' user controlled, fully programmable, last generation media - boxes.
I'm so tired of film processors not being able to or not wanting to process to achieve correct color. (maybe a subjective thing as well)

I'm anxious to find the medium level-entry product I need to get started....don't know why I didn't migrate last time around instead of upgrading my SLR.

This is an incredible site; I know a little about databases and it obviously takes a lot of time to compile what you've got going here....would be nice if it was 'access-like' searchable. Otherwise, I missed the search link keyword association last time around.
I appreciate the help. Please keep up the nice work.
Thanks again, Patrick.
jps99 is offline   Reply With Quote