Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Apr 21, 2003, 2:59 PM   #11

Default humour

A gentle michael extraction does no harm.

jasm
jasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2003, 3:08 PM   #12

It is quite common for us to talk to ourselves, but when we create an individual to answer -- anyone for nuts.
gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2003, 3:39 PM   #13

Love the half smoked cigarette, I dont think my camera could have matched the detail your AGFA produced :P
djkothbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2003, 3:38 AM   #14

Is Proshooter from australia???? what a co-incidence, I must try to get in contact with him, strange that Mike_PEAT beleives that he is from Australia cause it is not in his profile and the only clue of it would be on his site, but alas "Mike_PEAT" has no desire to visit. HOW STRANGE. I dont beleive Proshooter is treating us like a lower form of life but rather helping us all be better photographers I know I could use the extra advice he gives, and who are we to question him and his site especially with the hi-tech equipment he uses. I will keep you guys posted as to his contact details thats if I can get them??? :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Photo Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2003, 4:11 PM   #15

Mike_Peat: he is not serious! Just like you are not serious about taking 80 shots to get a good one! He is also not offending me personally with the "lesser people" aproach.
...But I think its funny as heck though :P

Life is too important to be taken seriously.
tabasco
tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2003, 5:39 PM   #16

Quote:
It is quite common for us to talk to ourselves, but when we create an individual to answer -- anyone for nuts.

Then again, I've been know to argue with myself and lose:P
macleod76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2003, 12:35 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabasco
Mike_Peat: he is not serious! Just like you are not serious about taking 80 shots to get a good one! He is also not offending me personally with the "lesser people" aproach.
...But I think its funny as heck though :P

Life is too important to be taken seriously.
tabasco
There was no clue here...by the tone of the beginning of the thread, it sounded like this was serious and not a joke. I read maybe a dozen forums (about everything from cameras, to PDAs, to general technology), not to mention the tons of emails I get...I don't have time to read between the lines.

BTW, that 80 shots comment was true...I was taking a shot of a plasma globe for a competition and I wanted the right effect...I did various focal lengths, shutter speeds, f-stops, flash, etc. until I was happy with the picture I got. Unfortunately I deleted the pictures I didn't like...otherwise I could have emailed you all 80+!

Life is too short to visit useless sites.
Mike_PEAT is offline   Reply With Quote