Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Jun 27, 2006, 7:59 PM   #1
Log

I am getting a D50 this friday... i want a decent tele lens so i'm going to get a sigma 70-300 APO DG lens. problem is i cant find them new anywhere. ive called all the camera stores in the area and no luck. they all have the older non-APO version... but i have heard the extra money for the APO is worth it. does anyone know where i could get one in the akron/canton area of ohio or off a reputable online dealer?

your help is appreciated

Logan

PS id preferably get at a store not off internet... but if i must resort to internet... so be it.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 27, 2006, 9:09 PM   #2

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/ This is one of the best places to buy online, and it is an actual brick and morter store also in New York. I can actually buy equipment cheaper from them than my local store. Beware though they will send you a big catalog with lots of stuffthat you might just have to have :-)
Caboose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2006, 9:15 PM   #3
Log

thanks... i completely forgot of BH... i thnk ill probably order it either tomorrow or even tonight from there... easier than wasting time searching local stores that will cost 20 dollars in gas to get to.

thanks

Logan
Log is offline   Reply With Quote