Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Digicam exclusively, or do you still also use a film camera?
I use a digicam exclusively 26 83.87%
I still use a film camera for 'important' photos due to superior image quality 5 16.13%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 15, 2003, 4:20 PM   #11

Hey gibsonpd If that really is your age I'm guessing the pic must;ve been taken a long time ago

I have only recently bought my 1st digital so until I have goten used to it and learnt sufficiently about the camera and all else that comes with the manipulation afterwards I will also continue to use my Canon 1000fn 35mm.

Stef
stefank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2003, 4:37 PM   #12

well this gonna sound funny but its true. i use to use a canon a-1 but it was to big to carry all the time out here on the farm. and hiking,hunting fishing,ect. we have a bad snake problem out here. so its sleep with a gun get up put it on ect. plus i carry at work.
cwp. but you can only carry so much. i got a 40 dollar walmart digicam and loved it. did not take pics like tha canon but i could get them right away on the comp. and edit em. the i got a pair of bincnoclars with the digit.cam. built in loved it. they were both like 640x480 res. then i just got the nikon 3100. :shock: :shock: wow i see what i have been missin. plus it fits in my pocket. i like to take pics. of these snake before or after i shoot em. people dont belive the size of em. :lol:
so i'm hooked on the digital.
john
john101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2003, 4:40 PM   #13

Stef

That is my pic, I would not try to stick anyone else with it. The pic was taken about 6 months ago. But thanks for the compliment.

Phil
gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2003, 4:50 PM   #14

LOL :lol: you're welcome phil

Stef
stefank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2003, 8:54 PM   #15

I recently bought a Nikon 5700 and once I was satisfied with it the Minolta X-570 went on eBay. Digital put the fun back into my photography. I don't think about the cost of processing now when shooting. The pictures I really like get printed and hung on my wall gallery along with getting posted on my personal website, photo.net and shuttercity.com. The duds end up in the bit bucket.
Bob Nichol is offline   Reply With Quote