Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > H-P

Old Sep 22, 2002, 10:27 AM   #1

Default Having problems w/ my HP 315

I haven't had any problems with my 315 until now. I got my camera for Christmas 2000. I use it just about all the time. I take very good care of it. Its never been abused in any way. Just recently I went to an awesome car show and wanted to get some really good pics to load on the computer, and make a screensaver for myself. When I turned to camera on, it beeps, like its suppose to, the display lights up, no image # displayes, and it wont even take a picture. Now, when I try to turn it off, it doesn't turn off. You have to open the battery door to turn it off. I put new batteries in and it doesnt change a thing. When i turn on the camera to look at photos already taken, with the blue button, the LCD display lights up, but it doesn't show a thing. and pushing any buttons doesn't do a thing. Again, now when i go to turn the camera off, by pushing the blue button again, it doesn't turn the camera off. I have to open the battery door to turn it off. If i try to hook it up to the computer, it tells me the camera cant be found. Did it somehow get locked up? I'm very puzzled, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
westydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 23, 2002, 11:23 AM   #2

Default Possible Fix

Let's see if you cannot get something done about this. I think that HP has some very good customer service, and I would go to their wpshopping or thier homepage, and see if you cannot get some help from that route.

Good Luck
tjuhnke is offline   Reply With Quote