Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > H-P

Old Apr 21, 2005, 11:40 AM   #1

after i take a picture the led go red it s normal? that after i put the 512 mb memory..and after a few seconds return to green.and when i start the camera and the lens go out around the lens to the black plastic mask apears3 fine schratces it is normaly because the camera is new? WITH GRATEFULLY DANIEL!
PRUNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 21, 2005, 11:41 AM   #2

PRUNA wrote:
Quote:
after i take a picture the led go red it s normal? that after i put the 512 mb memory..and after a few seconds return to green.and when i start the camera and the lens go out around the lens to the black plastic mask apears3 fine schratces it is normaly because the camera is new? WITH GRATEFULLY DANIEL!
PRUNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2005, 5:21 AM   #3

I've just got the 2nd one about 2 weeks ago, the lens is clear enough when I saw in normal light.. but If I saw in contrast light, there's a little scratch but it doesn't influences the result of my photo.. I curious about the sound when I started it up, the lens went out with strange sound from inside the part, I didn't know wheter it was normal or not? Please share your experiences.. thanks a lot For the blinking red LED after we shot is normal because HP945 doesn't have enough buffer inside, so it needs more time to write the image to the buffer before write to the memory card, when the LED green, it finished the job
handdraw is offline   Reply With Quote