Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > H-P

Old Sep 23, 2005, 11:40 AM   #1

I was thinking on buying this camera. It looks good, it has 5M and it's very cheap. Because it is a very recent camera i couldn't find many reviews. Anyone has this camera? Are you satisfied? Should i buy it? Thx...
bisard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 7, 2005, 8:48 AM   #2

It's just that a cheaper camera will do it's purpose but don't expect the same outta that camera as u would the 300+ cameras... Few guys I work with got some as beta testing units and no major complaints...Only thing baby battery life that's about it, if you can stick with R-Series which use lithium packs they tend to last longer.
DougK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2005, 1:27 PM   #3

Is this one better than the M22 model?
bisard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2005, 8:52 PM   #4

FYI... Walmart has this camera on sale the day after Thanksgiving for only $88 from 5:00am to 11:00am. I have no idea how good this camera is, but at that price I might pick one up for my 3 year old instead of a toy camera.
dandrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2005, 12:17 PM   #5

Yeah, I saw that too. I was wondering about it for teenagers. I don't think it has an optical zoom though. Is that a big deal? Can you buy more memory for it?
carolr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2005, 11:50 PM   #6

Ok.. I'm one of the foolhardy who rushed out first thing the day after thanksgiving thinking I had truly struck gold.. My mom and I went and we got two.. hers still sits unopened.. as I am the test dummy.. What a horrid waste of valuable sleeping time, and $88.. this camera is horrid.. I get better pics from my 4 year old drawing them. The battery life is horrible. It comes with 2 Energizer E2 batteries which promptly were drained within about 10 minutes. I then put in 2 BRAND NEW duracells which took about 20 pics and once again were dead. You'll waste more in batteries in the first month with this camera than you paid for it.. it's definitely not worth $88.. $8 maybe.. but definitely not $88.. I will be scooting myself right back to the Walmart electronics counter tomorrow to return both of these unsavory items!
alynlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2006, 8:33 PM   #7

Ok i just got my digital camera today and at first I thought it was great. The picture was good and it had alot of tools. But after like 20 pictures the energizer battery was dead. I vote if you are going to buy this camera buy a battery charger and rechargeable batteres also.
victoriam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2006, 6:37 AM   #8

victoriam wrote:
Quote:
Ok i just got my digital camera today and at first I thought it was great. The picture was good and it had alot of tools. But after like 20 pictures the energizer battery was dead. I vote if you are going to buy this camera buy a battery charger and rechargeable batteres also.
Hi, Does anything on this page help you. ... Jack.

http://tinyurl.com/y7ph5d

jachol is offline   Reply With Quote