Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > H-P

Old Feb 26, 2003, 3:43 AM   #1

Default looking for a photosmart 850 camera dock insert

i bought an 850 but it didn't come with the insert for the camera dock. does anyone know if i can purchase just the insert and from where. thanx
gameguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 9, 2003, 1:06 AM   #2

I think I saw you on the HP Forum, or either a lot of you didn't get inserts.

Like I posted there, you should have returned it to the store. HP will sell you one for a small price, however shipping is really high. The part is like under $3, at least most are, but shipping is like $15.00!

partssurfer.hp.com

select your country and enter photosmart 850 in the fields. when the new window loads, choose to see all parts for your item. In that new window that pops up, you will see your item (insert) below.

=======
Note: I am NOT affiliated with HP, HP Products, nor to I sell their parts or products.
=======

Hope you find it. eBay should have WANT adds! Then again, scams would imerge, and evil people would take advantage of you.
Camelhmpz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2003, 1:02 AM   #3

Default saw them on ebay

I was on ebay last night and saw some there, but like the guy said after you get done with shipping it's silly for a piece of plastic.
suemccartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2003, 9:29 AM   #4

Default Re: looking for a photosmart 850 camera dock insert

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameguy
i bought an 850 but it didn't come with the insert for the camera dock. does anyone know if i can purchase just the insert and from where. thanx
Do you have a dock? I am selling both my 720 and the dock. I'll consider selling you the dock w/the dock insert, but then of course the camera will no longer have the insert. So, you'll have to convince me ($$) to give up the insert too.

If you're interested contact me at:

[email protected]
PrmseKpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2003, 11:34 PM   #5
NTT

Don't bother with a docking station, use your usb cable that comes with the camera for downloading. If you want to use it to recharge the batteries, get the AC adapter. Not only you can use the adapter to save your batteries while powering the camera but it also recharge them too
NTT is offline   Reply With Quote