Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > HDR

Old Jan 11, 2010, 4:03 PM   #11

Ah Dustin wins the prize for properly identifying the hand sanitizer. Nowadays these bottles are everywhere to prevent you from getting some horrible disease. Good suggestions about that dispenser and the cropping. I never even noticed them when I was shooting because my mind was on a whole lot of other things. There was a dispenser on each side of the aisle leading down from the front to the back.
I just got the appointment to go shoot another church this Friday. Wait til you see this one. Its very English with large blocks of stone instead of cheap little bricks. The inside looks like Robin Hood would get married there. And from the brief time I spent inside there are incredible stained glass windows.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2010, 4:05 PM   #12

Ahhh!
Now I get it, It's not a soap-dispenser, It's an anti-swineflue weapon!! For desifectant purposes.
Walter_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2010, 4:11 PM   #13
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
I just got the appointment to go shoot another church this Friday. Wait til you see this one. Its very English with large blocks of stone instead of cheap little bricks. The inside looks like Robin Hood would get married there. And from the brief time I spent inside there are incredible stained glass windows.
looking forward to it. you can play "everything i do, i do it for you" while you shoot, to add to the robin hood ambiance.
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2010, 9:55 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hards80 View Post
looking forward to it. you can play "everything i do, i do it for you" while you shoot, to add to the robin hood ambiance.
hahaha I could take my daughter's iPod and listen to it quietly.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote