Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > HDR

Old Apr 9, 2010, 11:04 AM   #11

I'm different, maybe it is my old school way of looking at things when it comes to landscapes. All are nice, but #3 allows my eye a way of following the buildings and a release point out to sea basically...

Last edited by Ancientritual; Apr 12, 2010 at 1:03 PM.
Ancientritual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2010, 4:48 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancientritual View Post
...All are nice, but #3 allows my eye a way of following the buildings and a release point out to sea basically...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggo85 View Post
Walter, everything has been said (or written) before, so I can just second these comments - simply amazing shots!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
All your shots here look like time has been suspended. Everything is frozen in that moment. Not even a ripple in the water. Great shots Walter.

Oh, wow! Have completely forgotten about this thread - Sorry all! Rather buisy with other stuff.

AncientRitual: - I agree with you actually. I too rather prefer # 3 because it is a more open landscape, pluss the oncoming clear weather with blue skys is mor optimistic than the sinister looking industrial site. And the ice-floes are more orderly spread out!
Thanks for giving your comment!

Markus: - Thank you very much for stopping by here and taking the time to comment on these pics! :^)

Bynx: - Great and encouraging comments from you, Bynx. I really appreciate your thoughts about the pictures, and the mood of the scene. Glad you liked it!

Have a nice day!
:~)
Walter_S is offline   Reply With Quote