Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > HDR

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 15, 2011, 2:03 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Bynx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 8,585
Default Last Post

This is my last post in this forum. The response of people is pitiful.
Attached Images
 
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 15, 2011, 6:11 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Ordo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: BsAs
Posts: 3,452
Default

For what it's worth, nice pick. I've learned a lot from your posts and ideas about HDR.
__________________
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Max Ehrmann.
Ordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2011, 6:35 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
zig-123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Posts: 5,145
Default

I like your use of HDR in this image.

As for people's responses, to me it seems as if the responses on many of the forums is anemic, at best.

Zig
__________________
http://scortoncreekgallery.smugmug.com/

So you want to be a better photographer? Open your eyes and take a look at what is all around you.
zig-123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2011, 6:48 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Koolpc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Under The Desk (UK)
Posts: 597
Default

Lovely HDR. Looks great. Wish i could do as good as that
Koolpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2011, 8:56 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Bynx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 8,585
Default

Ordo, Zig and Koolpc thanks for your response and comments. Glad I was able to help Ordo. Zig when up to a hundred people can view a post and not one makes a comment for or against that is abysmal and pathetic. I dont learn a thing from that. Its only through mutual interaction that we all learn something.
Koolpc you can do as good as or better. Just take your 7, 9 or more shots and put them through Photomatix Pro 4. Its an amazing program. Its presets really get things going. I particularly like the Painter one and the Fusion final. Minor tweaking is left to be done if necessary.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2011, 11:53 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
zig-123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Posts: 5,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
Zig when up to a hundred people can view a post and not one makes a comment for or against that is abysmal and pathetic. I dont learn a thing from that. Its only through mutual interaction that we all learn something.
Can't argue that

Zig
__________________
http://scortoncreekgallery.smugmug.com/

So you want to be a better photographer? Open your eyes and take a look at what is all around you.
zig-123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2011, 2:31 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Koolpc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Under The Desk (UK)
Posts: 597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
Ordo, Zig and Koolpc thanks for your response and comments. Glad I was able to help Ordo. Zig when up to a hundred people can view a post and not one makes a comment for or against that is abysmal and pathetic. I dont learn a thing from that. Its only through mutual interaction that we all learn something.
Koolpc you can do as good as or better. Just take your 7, 9 or more shots and put them through Photomatix Pro 4. Its an amazing program. Its presets really get things going. I particularly like the Painter one and the Fusion final. Minor tweaking is left to be done if necessary.
Great. I will give that a go. Thanks for info
Koolpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2011, 4:02 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 584
Default

I was expecting a picture of a soldier playing a bugle

Anyway, that is a nice picture.
corkpix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2011, 2:12 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
kev83202's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 161
Default

Fist off great picture! As far as the response, I've noticed the same thing. I stop coming here for a month or so because it's so slow, I always come back when I'm bored though. I would like to find a more active forum, but no luck so far. Hopefully I haven't seen the last of your photos though. Good luck!
__________________
Canon 60D, Sigma 70-200 2.8 OS,Tamron 17-50 2.8, 50mm 1.8, Sigma 10-20 4.0.

flickr
kev83202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2011, 4:29 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
ItDontMeanAThing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hua Hin, Thailand
Posts: 403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
This is my last post in this forum. The response of people is pitiful.
Stupid question time. Which of the following three is 'this forum': Steves, Steves > Post Your Photos or Steves > Post Your Photos > HDR?
ItDontMeanAThing is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 7:07 PM.