Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > HDR

Old Sep 26, 2011, 1:54 PM   #21

sub standard settings

interior easyhdr

natural easyhdr

i did not tfiddle with the sliders in anyway
Old Sep 26, 2011, 2:52 PM   #22

Your first example there Simon is excellent.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2011, 2:56 PM   #23

thanks bynx could have tweaked it a bit more but it is just an example of easyhdr i have all 3 programs dynamic , photomatix , easy so im not plugging LOL
Old Sep 27, 2011, 1:16 PM   #24

I wonder If I took an extra shot with a flash and merged it with the rest of the exposures. Has anyone done that?

On another note, with DROPBOX, you can't get a public link to a folder. The way to get around this is to Compress whatever folder that you want to share to a .zip file and that will allow you to share without having post multiple links

Last edited by Kaizen_Pro_Hunter; Sep 27, 2011 at 4:23 PM.
Kaizen_Pro_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2011, 3:17 PM   #25

Pps here by forum members are just awesome.
I have one single comment, Kaizen: you need to un-clutter the room. Get rid of every decorative element, go minimalist, simplify the place. People usually are in love with their own rooms, gadgets, flags, blankets, colors, etc. but that can be annoying for other persons. Prepare the room for a neutral observer. Every object too much personal will intrude and disturb the viewer.
Old Oct 2, 2011, 10:24 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordo View Post
Pps here by forum members are just awesome.
I have one single comment, Kaizen: you need to un-clutter the room. Get rid of every decorative element, go minimalist, simplify the place. People usually are in love with their own rooms, gadgets, flags, blankets, colors, etc. but that can be annoying for other persons. Prepare the room for a neutral observer. Every object too much personal will intrude and disturb the viewer.
Excellent suggestion. I'll be honest, I have been rather lazy in that department. That room is very cluttered and something should have been done about it.

It would be really nice if the home owners would remove the clutter before the shoot but sometimes they don't. I have removed the clutter in the past but then I would notice that I would spend so much more time as an organizer than a photographer which I found, at a certain point, not as efficient.

I have set my prices for my photography cheap starting out because I want and need the business ($5 per photo). It just sucks when I look at the amount of time it takes and realizing that I got paid sometimes $10 an hour for this.