Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/hybrid-still-movie-mp3-digicams-85/)
-   -   There were days when we share... (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/hybrid-still-movie-mp3-digicams-85/there-were-days-when-we-share-203765/)

fishycomics Dec 28, 2012 6:37 AM

There were days when we share...

There were days when we find these offers and share, seems today sharing with only 12 that are looking, and 1 or 2 that are interacting, is just not worth posting. . And it is sad the loss of a great deal for theose who just do not revisit

so why stop there.

Magix movie Edit Pro 2013 & plus are offered no rebates at over 50% off. 20. and 25.00

Also Sony vegas platinum 12 FREE.

yes where you ask. by the time you visited or even post a comment, the de sale is ovr, and done for. online. stores, and brick.Enjoy

SIMON40 Dec 28, 2012 5:35 PM

People are too busy seeking bargains online... :D

fishycomics Dec 28, 2012 6:39 PM

this is an online bargain. I chose not to share the site unless asked.

UnknownVT Dec 29, 2012 3:00 PM

Of all the Pocket FullHD camcorders - I like most the Samsung W200 and now the W300 (basically the same in a slightly sleeker body), (and also the Kodak Zi8) -

Samsung W200 can now be had for as low as about $30 shipped, if bid for.

Samsung W300 refurbished for as low as $49.99 shipped

Please see thread: Samsung W200

fishycomics Dec 30, 2012 11:28 AM

Yes just watched a Movie "FLIGHT" it sucked, two things caught my attention
Iphone expanding of the phone dam wish I can get that to happen. And Goody shooting a video with a sanyo in hand

Wayne12 Jan 2, 2013 5:05 AM

Video everywhere else. I think there are websites for phone video even, and maybe I will get a 4k phone with fullhd display, but the question now is what forum does Steve have for video. Everybodies feet have gone elsewhere, now even netbooks are canceled, pocket hybrids might survive a bit longer with 4k (at less price than a 4k phone) but so many people have pocket still camera with HD, so go where the market is, video on stills, phones and drones, these things are worth talking about. Maybe Steve's is not the place for it.

fishycomics Jan 2, 2013 6:10 AM

No Steves sold a long time ago, he sold the site. and that is where and when why this is as it is now. Steves may have switched hands as I may have gotten my sites mixed up.

so anything today is possible

Scoot Jan 2, 2013 6:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishycomics (Post 1332371)
No Steves sold a long time ago, he sold the site. and that is wher and when why this is as it is now.

Hi, Fishy and a very Happy New Year :).

Are you saying that Steve is no longer connected with this site?

fishycomics Jan 2, 2013 7:15 AM

I may be getting my sites mixed up, I remember some one saying that it switched hands. will correct, the post

Wayne12 Jan 5, 2013 5:42 AM

Heard that too, but it doesn't mean that he is not retained to help manage it, but seems likely he is not.

Fishy, sorry I meant not Steve the person, but the web site.