Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Sep 20, 2006, 11:15 AM   #1

hi

how r u all

i really need to ask which is the best video editing program.:shock::shock:........is it power director.....or pinnacle..........adobe premiere......ulead video studio or what.........i really need an easy program + having the most features and functions

thank u members for ur assistance and special thank u to fishy

kimof0911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 20, 2006, 12:43 PM   #2

Kim Hi again. Do you Own any of these?

I own

1 pinnacle studioe 9

2 Cyberlink power director 3

3. adobe premier

4 Ulead video suete6,se 8se

5 presto video works 6

6, Windows Moviemaker

7 muveee1. muvvee4

I'll go down the list from the easiest to the hardest.

no. 2,4 ,5,6 7.I find very easy to use. win moviemaker you can minipulate XML codes to create effects, tranistions and overlays without Purchasing any additional pkg's what win moviemaker does not do vid works 6 does and Power director as well.

Ulead may be just a tan harder the vid suete 6 but 8se seems a little simpler to use andcan Burn dvd over the ones i mention which needs upgrades.

No.7 is too simple it's a matter of choosing aclip adding song and it makes a movie no choice ofeffects or tranistions to chose from.

no.1 Pinnacle studio 9 may be almostas easy to use as well hasagain differenteffects andtranistions and hasa wider range of extras to Purchase hollywoodfx

No.3 now the hardest one I found so far is adobe maybe b/c i did not spend time with it but too many buttons formeto figure out

I hadPurchased a book while al the information isclearly in thepc in thhelp section.

I shall try to make a sample Movie which i did at the start of theforum with some programs If yo are goingto Purchase a software title it can bevery expensive

I (wink)(wink):Ggot mine cannot say no more.

kimof0911 wrote:
Quote:
hi

how r u all

i really need to ask which is the best video editing program.:shock::shock:........is it power director.....or pinnacle..........adobe premiere......ulead video studio or what.........i really need an easy program + having the most features and functions

thank u members for ur assistance and special thank u to fishy

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2006, 1:29 PM   #3

http://media.putfile.com/pin-9-sample

here's a sample i streamed it and well Pin 9 has a mind of its own Lol

geet an idea you can make a title and add tranistions i need to reload as i got some glitchs on it.

as the vid was cut outthere was a tranistion after the pic.
Old Sep 20, 2006, 3:21 PM   #4

I definitely think that Adobe Premiere elements is difficult to work with. All those buttons, too confusing for my little brain. I still like Nero and Roxio, I really like windows Movie Maker but I don't like that it saves it as some wierd file.
Moorqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2006, 4:22 PM   #5

i need a programm which put two files or more into one together, so at the end you have only one file. I´m looking for an easy "take and drope" programm.
jam11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2006, 11:00 PM   #6

Of the digital video editing programs I've used, Cyberlink PowerDirector has been the best combination of features and ease of use. In fact, I'm about to pay to upgrade my oem version 3 to the commercial version 5.

jam11, you might want to download a copy of freeware VirtualDub. If you need to join .asf files, you will need to find an older version of it.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2006, 2:42 AM   #7

hi sgspirit,

there is no need for joining .asf-files, b/c my camcorder has got XviD-files. In the evening i will try it out the programm VirtualDub.

I´ve got a service-DVD (or CD) and there is the programm Ulead video 8 with it. But i can´t put 2files into 1file with thisprogramm. Maybe there is a chance, but i don´t know how:roll:. I really difficult.

@everybody:

What kind of files make your hybrid? I told ya in the top, that my hybrid makes XviD.

Bye jam11 (in the next few days i will upload some sample-videos of my hybrid:G)
jam11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2006, 6:27 AM   #8

Sg I tend to agree but lean on some other softwares as well?

Jamm 11here is the Ulead video suete 8se I am showing how simple it is to do? nosound as I need to hook up the other half of my mpvr able(lol)

I'll show you one with Power director or should i let sg do that? :G

allow youtube some time to get on from 730 am today and allow me some time later to do the others to?

Putfile is up and running both the same

ULEAD VIDEO SUIETE *SE

youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCJcXVeH76M

Power director I cannotget to do like i did with its monitor so we'll do it another way
Old Sep 21, 2006, 8:13 AM   #9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgBeT33xUq4

video works 6 by newsof presto video works 6 allow youtube a few mins from 9:15 am to load in
Old Sep 21, 2006, 12:13 PM   #10

If you want to convert your .asf files to standard MPEG-1 Video CD format, I highly recommend 'tmpgenc'

Sadly it has now become an expensive (for those on a budget) pay for product ($99.95), but you can still obtain the free version from their download page:

http://www.tmpgenc.net/en/e_download.html

I don't know how long they will still offer the free version, so grab it while you can. To be fair though, the paid version can handle MPEG-2 and other formats, whereas the free one only handles MPEG-1 output which is all I use it for anyway.

You then need some CD burning software that has the capability to burn Video CD's such as Nero or the full version of Roxio Easy CD (or whatever it is called these days). The free versions of CD burning software such as Easy CD or Sonic that come with a CD burner will not have this capability.

Most DVD players these days will play Video CD's and you don't need a DVD burner to create them. So those with older computers can have fun with these and the quality is quite surprising considering it's a regular CD and you can fit around 70 minutes of video on one.
rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote