Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Sep 26, 2006, 5:13 PM   #1

Hi, thank you for your review. I don't know much about electronics and am looking for a compatible photo printer for my camera. The one i am looking at says it is comptible for direct printing via usb with pictbridge enabled cameras. Is the aiptek mpve 2k6 pictbridge enabled. Sorry, i don't know what this means.

Please Help,
piccrn
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 26, 2006, 5:15 PM   #2

I own two printers lexmark Z43 , and HP 932 cartridge prices are a killer. sometimes you are ableto get a less expensive printer and Just buy a new one for the price of the catridges today.

Picbridge is explained in a manual and a search online

I can say it's like not needing a pc that when you need to do a direct print to the printer, youhook up the camera select picbridge and choose a picand it prints all the fileinfo of the internal memory tells the printer hey print me Please. Printer says okay what size and off they go.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2006, 5:52 PM   #3

Here's a a definition of Pictbridge.

I have a Lexmark P6250, which is a scanner/printer. I haven't used the Pictbridge feature as it'sequipped with a memory card reader, which I find easier to use than hooking up the USB cable. Print quality is good.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote