Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Oct 3, 2006, 7:20 AM   #1

https://www.mustekdirect.com/buymust...x.php?cPath=17

As I am very pleased, I do not own a DV3 anymore but suprized how a 199.99 usc camera costed at that price now dropped to 49.98.

I would deffentlyrecommend this one. but i would readvery carefull about it. sounds like they recieved a lott in and are selling as is. must be a return batch.

I wonder if they are going to do the same for the dv5300se model?
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 3, 2006, 7:59 AM   #2

Yes, $50 is still too much to spend on something that doesn't even have a minimal 90 day warranty:

"All clearance items have no warranty and are sold as is. This particular product will not be shipped in it's original commercial packaging. All sales are final."

Like you say, sounds like a return item. Now if they were clearing them out for $20 I might have grabbed one :G
rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2006, 2:08 PM   #3

I agree.

as you may know Mustek is a better hybrid over other companies no vid/aud issues, films a crisper vid over the Aiptek. blacker scenes are solid rather pixaled.

bu prefrence is the key here.

I am happy forwhat I had at the time andvery pleased with holding onto the 4500 over the dv3. the dv3 adventure rear battery area flops on/off to fast and easy.

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote