Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 9, 2006, 8:24 PM   #1

I really want to get a Hybrid Camera, but after looking at some video samples from Sanyo HD-1 I dont think there's anything better. The stopper for me is the price.
thehybridcamguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 9, 2006, 9:29 PM   #2

thehybridcamguy wrote:
Quote:
I really want to get a Hybrid Camera, but after looking at some video samples from Sanyo HD-1 I dont think there's anything better. The stopper for me is the price.

Whats wrong with the Sanyo Xacti C series cameras? I have a Sanyo C40 and I am quite happy with the video quality. Not HD but good enough for general use. In between the HD-1 and C40 is the C6. Personally I think the HD1 and HD1a are a little overpriced at the moment. Once they get down the $400 range then they will be more attractive.

If you are really set on a Sanyo's then the Sanyo forum would be a more appropriate place to post.

rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2006, 5:41 AM   #3

thehybridcamguyWelcome abboard

1 the sanyo, Seems to be in the right market for technology, while some other Companies are trying to get into the format.

Today, if you have a crt monitor, television diagional tube, and a standard radio, your outdated. need to Update.

The Camere , or Hybrids tody are catering to the plasma, and Widescren tv's. and they are slowely dropping in price , if you can afford a discontinued model, or so.

In order for thesanyo to be at a lower price, othe companies need to Push something out. I guess they feel they rather just let you waite 2 years plus before it drops.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote