Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Dec 12, 2006, 3:01 AM   #1

hello everyone, I bought a camara from supacam. I don't really like this camarara I paid for $328 plus accesories. I got this weekend. and I have 14 days for the money back, ah also they will disconver 15% from purchase, that no fear. somebody can tell me anything or opion......I don't know to operar this camara to muy complicared.

Do you think, that will be good send back this camara. I am unhappy after I get it.

Please give your opinion???

thanks.:roll:

glacier is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 12, 2006, 7:15 AM   #2

1. you Purchased theSupacam hybrid either online or at a expo.

you say you got it in hand and wit haccessories?

2. There is a return policy of 14 day full refund?

3 you got a 15 % discount or a restocking fee? and find it not fair to be charged 15 % restocking fee?

4 but what realy isconfusing me is that you do not have it in hand, becasue after I get it is mentioned?

[line]

1. by the sound of it you do not have the Supacam in your hands yet at all, sorry if I sound that way, but re-read how you wrote your post.

Where did you Purchase a hybrid over 200.00usc this hybrid is 199.99 with everything needed.?

if you did not read the site or asked the sales person , it is all your fault?

Best bet is to contact heperson or store ,if not your creditcard company as well, refuse shipment.

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2006, 9:28 AM   #3

Are you unhappy because you find it complicated to operate? Most of these devices are fairly non intuitive to be honest.

Before you write it off, as too complicated to operate, have you managed to take any video with it? If you have, are you happy with the video? If you are happy with the video then maybe you just need to spend some time getting 'to know' the camera. On the other hand, if the controls are goign to aggravate you, then maybe it is best to return it while you can.

At the end of the day, only you can decide if you like this camera.

As to paying the restocking fee, you need to weigh whether having a $328 going to waste on a camera lying around doing nothing is better than at least having $278 back in your pocket towards something you really like!

My opinion, is that if you are pretty certain you are not going to get on with this camera, then it's best to return it as you will regret it later. 15% is a lot to lose, but not as much as $328 going to waste...

rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2006, 10:14 AM   #4

RGV. If I readright the person sounds like he or she has it but then says they do not have it yet?

so Glacier welcome aboard

you'll need a video showing you how to use it. We all do not like reading instruction manuals LOL.

there is a member here he owns one maybe he'll help out . but it isso simple to use

15% is only sales tax and 5 % for us,it sounds alot but it is if you return it within hours, ifreturned within 14 days and you got memories of a life time its worth every penny to TEST it out. eitherway good luck
Old Dec 12, 2006, 1:53 PM   #5

fishycomics.

Not sure how you go the impression that this person doesn't have the camera? I can't see anything that says they didn't get it.

Old Dec 12, 2006, 2:15 PM   #6

Do you think, that will be good send back this camara. I am unhappy after I get it.

RGV that is what i read?
Old Dec 12, 2006, 2:38 PM   #7

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:

RGV that is what i read?
I can see where you are looking at now. It looks to me like he meant to say "after I GOT it" since that is implied by the 'I am unhappy'. I guess when I read it, my brain automatically infered the correct sentence structure.

Anyway, it looks like his first language is Spanish (I'm sure he'll correct me if wrong) which would explain the way he wrote it, as Spanish has a different way of expressing them to English.

I am sure glacier will post to correct us in anyway case!
Old Dec 12, 2006, 3:02 PM   #8

English or not he did his best. we're here to help