Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Dec 13, 2006, 9:02 PM   #1

Allot of you are wondering about this camcorder and weather or not it will be a good camcorder for you. Please click on the link bellow to read my full review including pictures and video from the camcorder itself!

Mustek DV-9300 Camcorder Review
DV-9300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 13, 2006, 9:44 PM   #2

thank you wil read up later on it, and post to the hybrid review

credits to your excellent work.

Oldhaver I beileve is an owner. thanks again DV-9300

and a big welcome

you get the Dec award Stickyfor the month:|:|:|
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2006, 11:47 PM   #3

Thankyou so much Fishy! I feel so honerd LOL

Yes, I worked very hard on that review and went into as much detail as I could. I write many reviews not just that one and they can be found on my site also.

Fishy, you have a PM!:|
Old Dec 14, 2006, 7:51 AM   #4

I am looking over the WEbpage and today, I am so jealous, Excellent work. loved how the pics are in there and especially the video, I guess it is not a free websie , if so I am registering.

the review looks great, again i believe I remember a member posting the mountain up awesome, wish I had that view

Mustek dv9300 I wonder if it is a toshiba chip like the older models, itwould be great if we can verify that and have that in your review.

machro or not it only allows snaps as close as 2.4 feet

Fur Flower , we call marsh grass here. got someexcellent video on my debut, it can be found but no longer linked here.

I did not hear any mention of webcam , unless i read to fast, and bitrate, converting files to thecamera for viewing video ofexternal sources?

that 'll keep you busy for awhile?
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2006, 1:17 PM   #5

Thanks Fishy, thats high praise!

Yep, that is a free website but I have had more than a year to learn everything I can do with it to make good looking pages. My website became online in January 2005.

Thanks for the tidbit about the macro...

Nope, this camcorder does not have webcam function but I believe the Aipteks do!

Yes, lets find out if my camcorder is a Toshiba chip. We have another DV-9300 owner in hear, can you please chime in?

Click link below to watch all my youtube vids!

DV-9300's Vids
Old Dec 14, 2006, 1:27 PM   #6

Click on the link below to watch a video I made yesterday showing how well it records light sources in total darkness. The first vid you see is my mini fiber optic tree which I think is AWESOME!!! Then in the second part you will see our full sise tree. I converted the video to Mpeg format and scaled to 320*240

Christmas Lights
Old Dec 16, 2006, 12:11 AM   #7

Thanks for putting the work into a very presentable review.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2006, 6:05 PM   #8

Your Welcome SG!

YouTube always degrades your video quality a bit when you upload to them, but regardless you still see everything just fine. This is a good sample video for all of you to see how well the Mustek DV-9300 takes video in 32F degree weather with a snow storm blowing into the camera! I was freezing my a** off out there, could not wait to get my a** back inside!

Snow Storm

After the snow storm, me and my bro were out there knocking the junk off the roof so the gutters would not break. Plus we had some freaken dangerious icecycles man! So we took turns doing the work and working the camcorder, enjoy the vid!

Snow Cleanup