Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Feb 11, 2007, 11:29 AM   #1

http://media.putfile.com/mall-walking

here is a video, I made. I place my hybrid in my front pocket, and when I snap my pic or vid I never realy pay bestattention to the machro/~ switch

So it is best to learn each time about this that theswitch is always in ~

If not you get that "hey why are my shots Blurry , or choppy?"

Like Isay I do not care at times, and when on vacation it was not pleasure but r-r at times.

Added note Look at the Target store oh man wish I had one like that by us LOL

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 11, 2007, 7:01 PM   #2

I have been burned a few times by the macro switches on my hybrids!:X

That is a good looking Target. My Target store near work just closed (it was a pretty poor store). Best in my area is in a mall space that used to be a Montgomry Wards.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2007, 9:19 PM   #3

Thank you for that comment Oldhacer.

I tell you, an store outside of NYC is better even your store, I bet?

The entrance, , dam, I forgot to add that in there was amazing?

I have no Complaints of the Stores appearance, but of hw they manage it, when need asistance? If you want help it is of a teenager as a manager that a ton offoolingaround goes on, alongwith their staff, I always carry my hybrid, and I should have pulled it out to capture my anger towards them and place up their faces here? nah not agood thing at times. reason behind it was, we Purchased a lawn set that i gt in a compact car in one shot, and asked for help,I preferred to do it myself than use a kids help, due to his or her fooling around.

So back on subject, I may just re-open the hybrid, to dismantel the machro due to , NO FUNCTION to me. the Function is of 2.8 feet no closer, that is useless, In video I believe a close up works dandy , in picture a total waste?
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2007, 10:35 AM   #4

Yes I myself have also got caught out and because the difference is not as dramatic between the macro mode and normal mode as on my digital camera, I don't always notice straight away!

This is one of the disadvantages of a manually operated macro mode over a program mode setting which can automatically reset once you turn the camera off and on again.

Of course a fixed focus device has no autofocus mechanism so we're stuck with a manual macro.

rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote