Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jun 26, 2007, 3:00 PM   #361

Is the charging LED supposed to go from red to green when it's fully charged? The thing has been charging all night, and the LED is still red.

jsevinsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2007, 3:25 PM   #362

yes the red led will stay lit for 140-160 minutes then go a solid green 3 hrs max for the battery.

did you try thesecond battery as well? ifboth stay lit for over a good 4 hours something is not right
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2007, 3:30 PM   #363

Jsevinsk - I'm certain that someone had the same problem as you did. You might go through the thread from the beginning and see what he did. I think that either he exchanged it or used a diff't battery.
Type2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2007, 4:07 PM   #364

jsevinsk wrote:
Quote:
Is the charging LED supposed to go from red to green when it's fully charged? The thing has been charging all night, and the LED is still red.
Never mind, it finally changed to green.
Old Jun 26, 2007, 4:12 PM   #365

jsevinsk wrote:
Quote:
Never mind, it finally changed to green.
Old Jun 26, 2007, 4:20 PM   #366

triple the delight

1 ledstays red it is defect, will go green in 160 minutes 2.5 hrs recharge

the is-dv will work with the port charger

if these light stay red try other battery

1000mah should take not long
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2007, 10:11 PM   #367
tzm

Kech, thanks for the fw 1.5!
tzm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2007, 10:49 PM   #368
tzm

Not that it really matters a whole lot, but noticed tha the date is off by two weeks. Pretty sure I set it correctly when I first got it. Just hope it does not lead to anything else. So far like the cam. Took kids to Day out with Thomas and shot about 30m vid in cloudy and rainy conditions. The vid quality was excellent, and you would not know that it was bad weather. Very rich. Fast moving objects, like the train did not look too good, but hey, I am not using the cam for that primarily.
tzm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2007, 9:14 AM   #369

jsevinsk wrote:
Quote:
I'm trying to use an A-Data 2GB SD card in my GO-HD, but it keeps complaining about a protect error. The card works just fine in my SD card reader, and it's not write protected. I formatted it with FAT and FAT32 on the PC, and the GO-HD just doesn't like it. It works fine with 512MB and a 64MB cards. Any ideas?
I just tried a friend's 2GB SD card, and it works fine. Why doesn't it like the A-Data card? Does it not like the speed of the card? (My friend said his was a "fast" card.)

John

Old Jun 27, 2007, 6:07 PM   #370

Type2 wrote:
Quote:
Jsevinsk - I'm certain that someone had the same problem as you did. You might go through the thread from the beginning and see what he did. I think that either he exchanged it or used a diff't battery.
Haven't exchanged it yet. LED still stays red even with the new firmware. I'll be exchanging it soon.
mikews99 is offline   Reply With Quote