Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Sep 21, 2007, 3:42 AM   #531

has anyone placed a link for the default and update:?
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2007, 12:40 AM   #532

Hi!

Just bought this camera(Z300 HD) and sound is terrible with or without manual zooming and all those grrrgrrr sounds are recorded to direcly sd-card.

sample

Download link:
http://www.uploading.com/files/T08ZL...rr....MOV.html

i have also noticed that almost every clip are too soft(out of focus) or brightened even if there is not much movement

this is the best clip so far

rainy day video= cloudy(setting)

Download link:
http://www.uploading.com/en/files/2B...tings.MOV.html

My device firmware version 1.3 any suggesstion for shooting
better and/or have someone updated firmware which can??? handle those issues?

What is returning policy in these Aiptek cases? can customers have right away all their moneys back or have resalesmens just switching products to new ones just hoping that works.

tobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2007, 4:06 PM   #533

Hello all. I have read most of these posts and have a couple of questions.

I plan to buy the Aiptek GO-HD for use mainly as acamcorder for vacations and other casual events. Right now I just plan to view the raw video on a 720p HDTV, hopefully withediting and HD-DVD copying possibilities in the future, so I think it would meet my current needs.

Are there anymemory card readers/players that would plug into a TV for viewing without the camera?

Is there any way to copy a memory card directly to another one withoutanykind of conversion viaPC?

I know these are simple questions but I am open to learning a lot more so I'll keep reading.

BTW, Walgreens has the camera this week for US$199.99 with US$4.99 flat shipping and store return if needed (I'm not spamming for Walgreens, their ad is what brought me here).

http://www.walgreens.com/store/produ...id=prod3347640

--HuaKul

Hua Kul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2007, 5:12 PM   #534

Hua Kul wrote:
Quote:
Are there anymemory card readers/players that would plug into a TV for viewing without the camera?

Is there any way to copy a memory card directly to another one withoutanykind of conversion viaPC?

I know these are simple questions but I am open to learning a lot more so I'll keep reading.

--HuaKul

Welcome to the site,

dvd players and tvs are jpeg with the sd slots.

sd to sd in the camera ,no sorry. but hey camcorder tv playback to the av in of the other camcorder gets the transfer. :idea:

what I am saying is camera to camera will not transfer you'll need a pc or a possably a pda palm pilot

Old Sep 25, 2007, 11:00 PM   #535

Thanks Fishy. Does this camera record stereo audio or monaural?

--Hua Kul

Old Sep 26, 2007, 12:36 PM   #536

believe it is Mono/mono stereo din jack?

rgvcam says stereo on the A-Hd.

I see the left right and well it only proves it records in a Mono fashion, splits to left right in mono?

no on the other hand the sound quality is not the greatest on the go, nor the A-Hd remember these are "ECONOMY HYBRIDS" we tend to never mention that casuing everyone to believe thy'r as high as a sanyo's expetation?

look more int oa Sanyo but yes 200.00 a steal this week never pitching for a sale remember that.:-)
Old Sep 27, 2007, 3:56 PM   #537

KiSS DP-600 High Definition Media Player

http://www-dk.linksys.com/servlet/Sa...=1198136184B03

"Play absolutely everything in your library. KiSS DP-600 and play all media formats including DVDs, CDs, Windows Media 9, Nero Digital, DivX High Definition, MPEG-1,2,4, XviD, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Jpeg and PNG Picture files. Featuring playback for Nero Digital Format, we have included all of your encoding software: Nero ShowTime 2-CE, Recode 2-CE and MediaHome"

I don't know where to get this or how much it costs. Can the GO-HD video be saved in Windows Media Player 9 or one of the other formats listed above? If my PC is too slow to view the video well can this unit still be used to save it and view on the TV? Any help would be appreciated.

--Hua Kul
Old Sep 27, 2007, 4:17 PM   #538

HDWEBTOWN.COM needquicktime 7 to view? if it views you're good

Download a file try iy out , but you still need quicktime 7?

With Aiptek they "DO NOT SUPPLY" quicktime 7, they give you a windows media player that converts th quicktime to wmp? and I have not yet to play with it, hate the way it only shows an icon of WMP of all quicktime?

So it needs convertion, and that you lose the grade? if some one wants to atempt or has tried this without quicktime let us know, not gonna be the gunea pig tody?

hope that helps out
Old Sep 28, 2007, 3:30 AM   #539

I use quicktime alternative not quicktime with its bloatware and it works fine on the site you mentioned.
herbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2007, 3:42 AM   #540

thanks herbs, but H K... can DL a file or watch one fine he says he needs to try a file where there are tonsof them fordirect download and even direct play? liked the site?

I have trouble with Quicktime 7.2 if I load it I loose all my internet speed a worm or bug