Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 24, 2007, 3:14 PM   #591

Until Arcsoft writes it that would be in 2008 for sure
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2007, 1:19 PM   #592

2006 Qrio, Korea-based Company launched its compact HD camcorder called 'HD-720p' in Korea market, HD-702 supports H.264 video format, 320GB SDHC card that record for up to 16 hours, 8M digital camera and AV in/out port.

As Korean electronics makers grow in confidence and begin to challenge Japan's domination of the East-Asian market,
Qrio Communication Co. Ltd is a supplier of Digital video cameras and other products from Seoul, South Korea.
AIPTEK???
Attached Images

flamario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2007, 1:21 PM   #593

flamario wrote:
Quote:
2006 Qrio, Korea-based Company launched its compact HD camcorder called 'HD-720p' in Korea market, HD-702 supports H.264 video format, 320GB SDHC card that record for up to 16 hours, 8M digital camera and AV in/out port.

As Korean electronics makers grow in confidence and begin to challenge Japan's domination of the East-Asian market,
Qrio Communication Co. Ltd is a supplier of Digital video cameras and other products from Seoul, South Korea.
AIPTEK???
www.iqrio.com
flamario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2007, 3:27 PM   #594

flamario wrote:
Quote:
flamario wrote:
Quote:

AIPTEK???
http://www.iqrio.com
It bears a bit of a resemblance, here is a price comparison here: http://www.nawayo.com/Goods/window/c...491&Flag=3
1,000 is approx $1 USD/CAD for quick comparison. so a little over $300. I actually just bought mine to take with me to Korea, maybe I should have waited.

crossmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2007, 4:06 PM   #595

320 gig or 232 gig

ranger is anothercompany with aipteks nameas well

220 usc no more
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2007, 12:30 AM   #596

Has anyone:

1 Added any wide angle or telephoto (to get more than 3x) lenses?

2 Opened up the housing & replaced that poor mic?

3 Opened up the housing & greased the autofocus & zoom gears?

for the GO-HD?

I'm intriged by the underwater mask mount... didn't see an answer to how he turned it on & off or whether he turned it on before the dive then off when dry &out of the water.

Thanks,

Drew
drmayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2007, 4:24 PM   #597

I tried the new Arcsoft program. It seems to work pretty well. I haven't done much editing before and even I could figure it out! Output files a little larger than the sum of the input files and it works a little slow but output is good.
kech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2007, 7:01 PM   #598

drmayer wrote :

I'm intriged by the underwater mask mount... didn't see an answer to how he turned it on & off or whether he turned it on before the dive then off when dry &out of the water.

answer.

i use strong magnet for camcorder on & off then remote for record start.

kuya_ed2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2007, 3:48 PM   #599

They have it at WalMart for $218.84

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...82384061393076

This is a long thread - is the general consensus that is it a decent camera "for the price"?
Noggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2007, 11:58 PM   #600

Tim,

I know this is kind of late, but you can buy aiptek thru deals direct(http://www.dealsdirect.com). I already buy one for myself, and i could these is one very good camcorder. Even if you compare it to other branded camcorder(sony, panasonic, jvc etc...) which prices ranges fro $600 to thousand dollars, it is a good item its price is just $304(delivery included). I try the video set to HD, then transfer to my computer, you know what? even windows prompt me that i'm transferring a high definition content video, it means aiptek is telling the truth. My question is how come aiptek come this far, VERY CHEAP camcorder but VERY HIGH QUALITY(videos & still pictures). Seriously speaking it is a good camcorder, worth buying it.
everynationinourgeneration is offline   Reply With Quote