Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old May 11, 2007, 4:49 PM   #1

Mustek dv530TZ resembles the SVP model 257.00

[*]5.3MP CCD Sensor [/*][*]8x digital zoom [/*][*]Functions as a digital still camera, digital video camcorder, voice recorder, MP3 player, MPEG4 player, PC cam and mass storage [/*][*]Built-in microphone and IGBT flash with red-eye reduction [/*][*]1" W x 4 11/16" H x 2" D [/*][*]Uses Li-Ion battery [/*][*]Uses SD™ memory up to 2GB [/*][*]Includes 32MB built-in memory, Li-Ion battery, hand strap, storage case, USB and AV cables and power adapter[/*]
The mustek DV520T 188.00

[*]5.2MP CMOS Sensor [/*][*]8x digital zoom [/*][*]Functions as a digital still camera, digital video camcorder, voice recorder, MP3 player, MPEG4 player, PC cam and mass storage [/*][*]Records VGA movies up to 640 x 480 at 30fps [/*][*]Digital image stabilization [/*][*]Built-in speaker and IGBT flash with red-eye reduction [/*][*]13/16" W x 4 11/16" H x 2" D [/*][*]Uses Li-Ion battery [/*][*]Uses SD™ memory up to 2GB [/*][*]Includes 64MB built-in memory, Li-Ion battery, earphones, hand strap, storage case, USB and AV cables, power adapter and software
[/*]

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 12, 2007, 12:07 AM   #2

Nice spotting these two interesting cameras. Looks like I'm going to be updating the Hybrid List again soon.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2007, 5:50 AM   #3

Aiptek pushed the z300D HD (go-ghd), so Mustek must hit hard soon, Also Digilife has the list for future about 6-8 not goingto post just look you'l see
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2007, 6:34 PM   #4

Hello to All you Hybrid fans. I've been reading this forum for a long time and think I am ready to jump in.

Anyway I just saw the DV520T on RadioShack's site for 149.99

What do you think for a first Hybrid.
gadgetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2007, 11:55 AM   #5

The Mustek DV520T sure looks like SVP DV-1007!

Attached Images

Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote