Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jun 9, 2007, 5:14 PM   #1

wel good things come to an end , not this one

I just sat down outside to think of an idea, So I get the MPVr in handandplace it on my lap and low and behold gravity got hold of it?

it taken a 1.5 foot fall. all was fine , but the navigation buton got thehit I guess?

Opened up and all seems intacked but it is deffently shot spring must have sprung loose?

You cannot pull the joystick off from the outside but you must remove the sticker, then the 3 screws and then you have access to a sodered part. I preferre to retire my hybrid to a second hand item now?

A long as i can av input. smap a picture and record video.

I am able to zoom in and out and get the flash on/off and auto on/of but harder to click the button ifI need I must now pull up and over.

Will a replacement be in hand yes if the mpvr drops down ata low price will I get the go-hd no

no need to be sorry just happy
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 9, 2007, 6:32 PM   #2

Fishycomics,

It sounds to me like you were just looking for an excuse to buy the GO-HD and so it accidently-on-purpose slipped off your lap :lol::lol:

Oh no, what are you to do? I guess you'll have to get the Aiptek GO-HD after all!hehe :G

On the other hand there is always that Casio you wanted...
rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2007, 8:04 PM   #3

exactly. it is fait

I am not upset , I have ben looking, and again I am not getting htego-hd, but the caios is higher on my list?

the Aiptek fell a few times on differentoccasions, this was just the one that said i am ready to retire ? LOL

I check ebay from time to time on aiptek mustek dxg

I checked a few sites

http://www.fotoconnection.com/vi-682...-EX-V7BK-.html

280 for the casio a super deal with aripod case and cleaner I need a test sample in my hands andI am set?

I will keep the aiptek by my side like I always do we know the zoom , never gets used, and the hybrid isset on 3m and no need to go through any settings once youhave used this many times so I am again good
Old Jun 10, 2007, 9:04 AM   #4

my last opening of the hybrid, as i am able to control the navigation button I am happy?

i am able to go again left/right/up/down and puh in? if in a setting mode i need to thumb to the right and then choose my fram with a click, if I thumb to the left it is more of a click.?

Once again the zoom is no

th nav controls a number of items and I can acces any one with a lil bypassing
Old Jun 12, 2007, 4:59 PM   #5

dude just put the camera in the microwave for about 2 seconds, then send it back saying its dea, will work trust me best thing i discovered in my life!
bako1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2007, 4:32 PM   #6

well I am not the only one that had a short distance drop. LOL.

my update I found a great deal camera in near new like condition style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" too many additional items to mention. so I have a camera to junk around with and one to take care with super happy