Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jul 25, 2007, 5:35 AM   #1

Hi there.I recently got a Digilife DDV 7000 (disguised as a Hyundai DDV-100) and cannot find the drivers or the codec for this camera. Once connected to my PC I can hear sound but there is no image and the error is a codec one! Where can I download the software I need?
HayleyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 25, 2007, 2:06 PM   #2

uplad a vid at megauploadhere lets see if it is a issue?

if you're not willing try super C
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2007, 11:56 AM   #3

HayleyG wrote:
Quote:
Hi there.I recently got a Digilife DDV 7000 (disguised as a Hyundai DDV-100) and cannot find the drivers or the codec for this camera. Once connected to my PC I can hear sound but there is no image and the error is a codec one! Where can I download the software I need?
I am having a problem right now with my DDV 7000. At first, I wanted to use the webcam feature of my DDV 7000 via Yahoo Messenger but it seems that it could not find any webcam connected even if the green light is on. I am only able to transfer files from the cam to PC. Per YM installation procedures, I tried to uninstall the digital video camera first through "add/remove programs" in the control pannel but the unistallation is not completed and a window always shows up and says that Unable to launch C:\WINDOWS\CleanDev.exe and C\WINDOWS\DeINF.exe.Fyi, I already installed the cam way back and even used the webcam feature in YM. Is there a problem if I use a different USB cable or if i use a different slot for the USB. Now since I'm not able to uninstall, I can't also re-install. Also, before when Iplace the CD driver in the CD ROM, it automatically plays and do the set-up/installation procedure. Now, it does not do that anymore. Also, when i manually install the Driver, it could not find the autorun.exe.
I really need help in re-installing the camera so that I can make use of the webcam feature. Hoping to hear from you.

Regards,
Regina
redg0527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2007, 12:23 PM   #4

I just went through a scenerio muvee4 I loaded quiktime before I loaded muvee 4. and I could not get muvee4 to load, well I needed to uninstall quicktime and then all worked out?

so yahoo is funny it may cause a failure, but have you loaded anything befor that may conflict with the camera? you may need to go to the driver and reinstal in the hardware of control panal?

now the first poster never gets back we'll never know his or her answer?
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote