Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Aug 9, 2007, 2:16 PM   #11

LMAO, I read the post right?

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"young ones do Enjoy the hybrids Yes I am sure more than the adult?

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Th profile is an option for this info, and some members are just that our best ones around?

Kids can realy show some excellent tallent, in movies and keeps them out of trouble? it is todays way of having fun?

for me it is a bike ride,walking the dog etc.

here is one that is in memory years ago dog picks up a dragon fly and shakes till herealizes it does not taste good , spits out what a site it was -

so ault fun to kids fun yep boys wo plays with toys that's me? rather be living a fun life than a boring one?
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2007, 6:46 PM   #12

LMAO, wow adric22, that was brutal, even Simon Cowell (american idol) isn't that brutal :G
MorePixels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2007, 7:43 PM   #13

hmm how did that happen jumping my answer do not know?

well I hope you're not including me as one of those LOL b/c therewould realy be no sample vids?

I so make ton of mistakes, and need to take a lot of time. I am beginning to warm up to my forum members

and instead of using youtube I am catering to Viddler and others

I need to dig up a survivorman video LOl oops gave myself away

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=12162&fr=

well sit back and enjoy I am sure you'll be amazed of how much fun it is now to own such a toy LMAO
Old Aug 9, 2007, 8:17 PM   #14

rather post seperate here is a video I just wasable to finish nothing fancy??

quicktime yuk

had to convert and transfer to win moviemaker

it is my dawg he knows i got the camera on him

http://www.viddler.com/fishycomics/videos/33/
Old Aug 9, 2007, 9:06 PM   #15

Both well done! But I really loved Survivor Man! Very trippy. I give it a 9.5

Dawg was good, problem is you should have shown this one first cause Survivor is a tough clip to follow! But I still give it a 8!

:G
MorePixels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2007, 4:35 AM   #16

ha ha ha

survivorman of Aiptek is oldalmost a year ago? it is catered to the Aiotek in many ways what the camera can do not just a skit from the show? it has many interesting points and XML editing tranistions, for example Split and fading and overlaying, as well as a logo stamping?

The Dawg well it is A auto movie, just thrown out there, no special things added? you said you like the children o have loads of fun with hybrids, and that is my child LOL just like family? If i say get over here my dawg does just that the're known for affection and a no brainer to follwing a simple command? he isnot camer shybut knows again that that camera is on him, and turns away LOL also the film was in 16"9 ratio 720p but I believe it is fited to a widescreen not like the Aiptek bo hoo

here is Just another Mu shot I had to hold his chin for the shot likethatscreen saver

In Advance LMAO

Shot with EX-V7 at 2007-08-10
Old Aug 10, 2007, 3:59 PM   #17

Fishy, I wasn't referring to your youtube videos or anyone on this forum. I was just talking about youtube users (mostly kids) in general. I mean seriously, have you ever gone out there and just watched random youtube videos? 90% of them are probably things that only make sense to a small crowd of people related to whatever video is uploaded, and the video quality is awefull. That really does make up the bulk of youtube videos but most of us never see those because we are searching for specific things, like camera reviews and stuff.
adric22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2007, 4:40 PM   #18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJRBYizW-p0

Adrec22

i read the post and I understand what you are saying ,and not pointing itdirectly to me?

I am super- easy- BTW you penalized for 73 hours take the Penalty stand:evil:

Just kidding

Yes I hate to see unwanted stuff as well and ratherrepeatwhat you said I totally agree.

Now the above video was my first hybrid

if it is choppy it is the camera you need to view as a thumbnail 320x240 res at the lowest setting I believe the highest is also 320x240 I forget? to me this is a priceless vacation shot?

enjoy this made the post of the day award, it was when Youtube was not real well known, wish it was like that?

I know I made a vid it got attention but now never makes it to a favorite LOL