Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Dec 2, 2007, 8:03 PM   #501

release from privacy please .
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2007, 9:30 PM   #502

Been at it since 7am shoveling and blowing snow. Did not pick up all that much snow. Only about 5 inches. But
since happened an a Saturday, i had no choice but to keep it clear all day long or else all the traffic around here
would really make it a mess to remove after everyone had drove over it. The to make matters worse, it all turned
to freezing rain about 4:30pm when I had just finished cleaning for the last time. Was that ever a mistake clearing
the snow that last time. Now I have glaze ice where ever I cleaned it off. Going to be another long day tomorrow.

Made a video with my little Aiptek A-HD720P HD camcorder if your interested.

December 1st Snowstorm WMV 720P HD video: 142mb @ 1280x720 & 1mn. 52sec.

December 1st Snowstorm WMV video:720x360 @ 10mb & 1mn. 52sec.
JimKallinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2007, 9:54 PM   #503

Trigger_Happy wrote:
Quote:
Here's my wintery contribution for the A-HD. This is Brooklyn Bound mind you.

http://www.vimeo.com/413368
Clip is private:sad:
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2007, 6:04 AM   #504

Old HACer wrote:
Quote:
Trigger_Happy wrote:
Quote:
Here's my wintery contribution for the A-HD. This is Brooklyn Bound mind you.

Clip is private:sad:
Oldhacer , it's a Brooklyn thing LMAo its private. Guess it has to do with snow we'll see:G

Ji, luck you wegot a covering and that was it with the colder weather all cleared now I shoveled just a tad and then swept. I guess that was work related and you need to send that bad boy over hear when I need it:G

As what I liked about the 720P was the clearity of seing the flakes, what I dod not like was seeing the white out or wash with the snow to the left screen, wondering if wb to cloudy would have helped or a filter

Aiptek must get someclip on lens out there:!:
Old Dec 3, 2007, 8:45 AM   #505

I noticed that on one of the videos provide, (the gentleman in his Snow plow), that everytime the Aipteck A-HD was moved, the picture went somewhat Blurry as it panned, until the filmer stopped moving.

Then the picture would stabilize. I found it rather annoying.

Is this an inherit attribute of this camera?

BM
Blackmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2007, 4:56 PM   #506

Done and done. Sorry about that.

Trigger_Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2007, 5:30 PM   #507

Trigger_Happy wrote:
Quote:
Done and done. Sorry about that.

Trigger nice footage just a lil warning on the sound lol.

new resteruant is down the road at the start a great place to eat in Chinatown.

in the papers, most sure you read a few sundays ago, a person who bikes, shown his friend, who were out of town a way to get home.they wound up on the bridge and he was killed due to misjudgement. it is andwas the very first major accident eveer happen.

on the center yep seen that bridge fom the water a number of times lol, andI worked not to far from the end where you filmed by the water towers

What I noticed the camera wa super sensitive picked up almost the exterior noise, so it holds true the Mics are over powerful.

great vid, possably a little more to thefoward angle next time?

Old Dec 4, 2007, 2:15 PM   #508

http://vimeo.com/416719

well thought I go to the waters level. never knew till after I watched that spray almost got me LMAO enjoy the warmth inside it was cold andafter the or during a new storm 40 mph winds they say lol
Old Dec 7, 2007, 1:17 PM   #509

as we always talk about video, video, and other stuff, here are two pix of the same.

1 with regular no adding anything , and the other just night mode on.

I was at the job, anddecided , hey the moon is again lit up around the sametime, so I decided to go out a lil later and taken my shot. I turned on nightmode anda reg. shot. I am suprized it was a decent shot, I tell you the nightshot sure looks like a lighter shot and I am very pleased.

What I did do was to keep from showing the building I pointed higher up andsure enough the it captured a wider angle. so what you see in the screen will not match in your sho, thinking hey i got not all the oic in there , you do?
regular

Old Dec 8, 2007, 3:38 PM   #510

I just got the Aiptek A-HD a few days ago. I'm impressed with the video (but not audio)when connected directly to my HDTV. I'm also impressed with the still photos I've taken outdoors. My main purpose for buying this was to take HD videos and burn them to DVD so I can watch on my HDTV. If I purchase the software from Aiptek to burn onto dvd using my computer will I lose the 740P resolution when watching the dvd through my Toshiba HD-DVD player connected to my HDTV?
willk is offline   Reply With Quote