Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Oct 20, 2007, 5:26 PM   #1

This is a great forum so happy I found it. So I have been searching for the answer t oa simple question but haven't seen it addressed anywhere. I am sorry if it is posted here and I overlooked it. Can the A-Hd 720P footage be edited on aMac with iMovieHD? It says itcan be uploaded but can't it be coverted through quicktime? Thanks in advance for any help withthis!!
jojo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 20, 2007, 9:15 PM   #2

welcome Jojo87:

not a mac user, but should go to Sis's house and playaround with hers ?

1 720P needs quicktime 7 or higher with the codecs H264. They say upgrade to pro.

I guess it is best to go to the a-hd or go-hd grab a megaupload zip file and test it out?

2. slower pcs or macs may have trouble playing the video, it may be choppy, so a required speed is needed? It is best again to see if a sample will work?

3 I use today Magix edit pro 12, and Sony Vegas 8?

The Issues I am running into are video and Audio issues they're Ofsynk, due to the Aipteks. big time?

I do not care about those issues , as Much as Aiptek cares to Fix them.

I edit out and use music, but when you have a New born, or pricless moments , iti s the most annoying thing in the world, and we are all turned off, to go to a better company?

I hope this helps out a lil.

HdGuy mentions changing the .mov, rename mp4, and all will be fixed?

I may have to do a demo, but not at this time.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2007, 12:16 AM   #3

I have no problem to edit the video from A-HD on imovieHD. I connected A-HD to my Mac through USB and it has no problem to see the files on SD cards. I edited them and put some transitions before I generated the result, which I can play back on Mac and PC without problems, but A-HD can not play it.
Tebay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2007, 5:41 AM   #4

As the added noteand mentioned.

You are no longerable to use the A-Hd or GO-Hdas a PMP to transfer files modified with other formats, as wellas.mov, only the ORGINALS that are taken from the camera , of, and back to the camera.

Also the hybrid can record into the camera, and you are best to do real time recording to the AV input to get those files back in?

The Ambrella chip, and/or Firmware has a block, ornot yet figured out?
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote