Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Oct 30, 2007, 10:26 AM   #1

picked up a Sanyo HD2... awesome little camera! i am a happy camper, i should have gotten one of these a while ago!

Video uploaded @ Vimeo...

http://vimeo.com/363573

This is with a New class 6 DSHC card... looks 30 times better, but the upload made the vid look sami good....

Let me know if i should mess aroud with the settings at all... this is out the box shooting!

i will upload another video this afternoon for lunch time with more lighting! enjoy!
ricanlinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 30, 2007, 1:21 PM   #2

here is a video of Lunch tim ein NYC, felt a bit creepy, so i made it short, i need some assistance in getting the right settings up and running so that i cna get that clear great quality!

http://vimeo.com/363755

anyone can help me, advice?
Old Oct 30, 2007, 2:36 PM   #3

Ric,
Awesome stuff, how does it feal to be in Hi-def?

Do not let the people bother you Film. lmao if they're curious they'll ask you LOL?

As for the settings, hopefully someone can assist here? My budget ran low LMAO?
34th and fashion ave, 2 penn plaza dam did I give it away know the place by heart worked there for 10 years Right around that corner I also worked at the stores there? Alot has changed. IfI had this at that time I was dressing a window and loads of fun what memories enough said.

Like any other hybrid you need to be in a setting and make sure you're at the highest vid quality. every camera is different some may say HQ some HD

if there is a sharpness or a fine you may want to have them set as well, takes time

We know never pointto the sun or film with the sun in front always to the side or behind for abrighter shot.

All I can say isWOW get some raw footage loaded to megaupload for others before they complain

have fun

go into the MSG to the bowling alley get some BOWLING FOR DOLLARS FILMING. that show is off the air WOW see how Old I am :G
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2007, 2:56 PM   #4

I'm putting together a video of my Dog later on tonight i will post on Vimeo, but also set it up on megaupload for everyone.

i have shaky hands... lol so i definately need a tripod..

indoor shots didn't look so great for me, maybe i need to mess with the ISO or something.

i'll have some stuff up later today!
Old Oct 30, 2007, 3:20 PM   #5

Bidy stance is needed. try placing the hybrid like :

lean your body against an solid object, and keep your arms and hand closer to the body.

If you realy want to stick out and:Gyes its Halloween tommorow like a sling around the neck and on the camera tripod can be held on the body as well here is a body shot I find very helpful for shaky hands

even though it is a mini tripod it wil do the trick, you can do it with a larger one?

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2007, 8:57 AM   #6

I have found the only way to hold any of my hybrids still is by holding the camera with my right hand as it was designed for, and using my left hand to hold the screen with my thumb and forefinger. Then I try to be as steady as possible. It takes a lot of practice. Yes, mine will get a lot of use today since it is halloween. Already used it to film my daughter going to school in her costume.
adric22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2007, 3:05 PM   #7

just posted another test video this time with a wide angle lens...

looks super duper on my computer, after uploading the quality deminished much, but still great nonetheless!

http://www.vimeo.com/365290