Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 21, 2007, 11:41 AM   #1

Just wanted to say thanks for all the info as I have read about every post regarding the Go-HD and A-HD and watched the review short clips and everything. (Great work Fishy!) Even watched all of your vids on ExpoTV and decided to start out with the A-HD.

I do have a question regarding the Black/Blue models and if they are any different. I know your latest ExpoTV vid explains the newer model has the ArcSoft software included, and noticed that the camera in that video was Black? Are all of the black models newer models? My wife picked one up a Target today for $149.00 and haven't been home yet to check ithe CD out to see if it says Arc Soft or not. I do knwo its black though.

But perhaps if it isn't the newer model I may try Circuit City as i just saw a add on the Black Friday pages at www.bfadds.net that they are selling one for $119.99 on Friday! Direct link ot the add here http://bfads.net/AIPTEK-HD-Camcorder-at-Circuit-Citybut I see it is the Blue model. I don't mind paying a bit extra though for the upgraded model. Thanks in advance for the help.

Kobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 21, 2007, 12:03 PM   #2

Thanks Kobra. If you're on Expotv I'll return the cfavor to you.

As candyladyNJ points out the latest findshe deserves that credit.

I am going on what i am reading and finding out.

I believe there are some olderversions leftout there.

I also believe that the one in target is deffently a higher version it is a waiting game. here is the one by me

I did nottake the time to look at the boxi was in a rush but I taken note of their sales set up.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hHA5cPjfl8Adam that polaroid is 70 forgotto add it.

Yep only place is Circuitcity showing the se tprice

In pic it only says cd it ison the side or back but locked up lol

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2007, 12:38 PM   #3

Thanks Fishy. Well heading home from work now. Will find out soon enough, and will report back whatI find.
Old Nov 21, 2007, 1:56 PM   #4

Well I didn;t get the updated version!!!! Just opened package and it was the older version. Crap! I would return it (still may) but the it seems it is near impossible to find out which version you are getting until you actually open the package.
Old Nov 21, 2007, 2:50 PM   #5

Sorry to hear. iwould think the boxwouldshow morthan just Cd on it
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote