Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Dec 31, 2007, 11:47 AM   #1

I suppose the only thing that makes this on-topic is that I used my Sanyo CG6 to make this video last night. I am just dying to share it with people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oscOalC55zg

Unfortunatly, the youtube compression really eats the detail on this one. On the original footage (which is also 640x480) you can clearly see their facial expressions and also see what is in my friend's hand very clearly. Still, it is quite a laugh. We brainstormed for 2 hours trying to think of the perfect prank to pull. This is what we came up with.

This is a case where the CG6 was zoomed to the max. An Aiptek product would not have been able to pull this off with the digital zoom (well, the Go-HD might) But a 20X zoom on a Mini-DV might have worked better.
adric22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 31, 2007, 1:19 PM   #2

LMAO. all I can say. a good one and hard to top.

but imagine if you came back to find your car this way

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zzGPm0xU9YQ
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2008, 10:52 PM   #3

Nice work! that is very inspiring. Btw, i just bought the cg6 after reading all of the good things that you had to say about. It really is a nice hybrid. But I am having an audio/video sync issue. Does your camera have this problem? is there a way to fix it? Thanks for any help
raisin bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2008, 8:14 AM   #4

raisin bran wrote:
Quote:
But I am having an audio/video sync issue. Does your camera have this problem? is there a way to fix it? Thanks for any help
I used to get a little sync issue when I used Windows Media Player to play the videos, but it was very minor compared to the aiptek sync issues. However, since I've switched over to GOM Player for all of my video playback needs, I have not noticed the sync issue at all.
adric22 is offline   Reply With Quote