Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Feb 12, 2008, 12:26 AM   #21

Another victim of Digilife's Random Features Department. I had to correct my "pros" list at the start of this topic. The DDV-730 has no remote control. It seems to have an IR port, and the Digilife site says the remote is an option. But the remote for my DDV-920 doesn't work with it. And my DDV-5120A's remote is on loan with that camera.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2008, 10:23 PM   #22

A new Digilife DDV-730 sold on eBay today for .....$61..... ! Some people have all the luck.
Old Feb 15, 2008, 9:33 PM   #23

Anyone wanting a DDV-730, there's a ton of them on eBay right now and timing out in less than a day.

However, it's a concern that they have a whole pile of them, posted for 2 days only, and all from one person who notes they have only 5 available.

But, they already have a favourable 730 purchase response. The seller has a complaint about shipping costs to Canada, but likely that included duty and brokerage fees.

Old Feb 17, 2008, 12:03 AM   #24

About half the DDV-730's have timed out, and none have sold. At $190 and free shipping, that looks like a reasonable price. There must be something making people nervous about the offers.