Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jan 28, 2008, 1:17 AM   #1

Hi Fishy, Hi All,

Well, I have a question that may seem basic or obvious, but I want to check before proceeding with my purchase of the A-HD. I notice that when I look at images online of the A-HD, a majority of those sold in Europe are the "black" version, and those sold in the States are the "blue" version. My concern is if there is a possibility of getting the European version by accident if I purchase a "black" one from a store? Is it ever possible for the European version to be accidently shipped to stores in the U.S.? Is there a code which can tell me what the European version is versus the U.S. version? Does the U.S. version come in both blue and black colors or just the blue?

Just wanted to know.

Thanks in advance. (^_^)
3dcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 28, 2008, 3:29 AM   #2

you're there, I am here I do not know what is there :G

the Blue is the orginal color, they created black as well for other stores, andalso have a red one too but not sold in a store yet.

Why they do this who know to many reasons

no difference in a color will not mean anything of USA eru etc. color is prefrence? howcan you tell

what is the number be,ow that sticker?

ifone wants a A-HD shipped do the math find out what is needed PM and maybe I'll do so 130.00 is the sale price shipping may be 30.00 not sure is it worth it
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2008, 1:50 PM   #3

Hi Fishy,

Okay, that's fair...I should have shared that I am in the U.S. :lol:

And thanks for the info re: the colors. I thought there shouldn't be an issue, but when I started seeing that about 90% of the black versions were being sold by European dealers, while the blue version seemed to be on U.S. dealer web sites, I kinda got concerned for a moment (like as if there was something I needed to know more about).

The only # I could find on the box is on the bottom of the blister pack: #86-454-02020.

Thanks again for all the help and info and I will let you know how things progress.

Old Jan 28, 2008, 2:11 PM   #4

022320 is 1.2-1.5

022321 is 1.6

I wonder if 02020 is ver2.002

since you say USA and seen sold to overseas.

My obsservation that lead me to this would be Target started out wit ha Blue , changed to black thosewho get a blue cannot swap at target vica verca

3dcc wrote:
Quote:
Hi Fishy,

Okay, that's fair...I should have shared that I am in the U.S. :lol:

And thanks for the info re: the colors. I thought there shouldn't be an issue, but when I started seeing that about 90% of the black versions were being sold by European dealers, while the blue version seemed to be on U.S. dealer web sites, I kinda got concerned for a moment (like as if there was something I needed to know more about).

The only # I could find on the box is on the bottom of the blister pack: #86-454-02020.

Thanks again for all the help and info and I will let you know how things progress.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2008, 4:25 PM   #5

Please see my updated post at the following thread:

"Almost an Aiptek A-HD Convert...But Need Some Help..." / "Need to Make A Choice, Soon - [Video Link Enclosed]" -

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...mp;forum_id=92

Old Nov 3, 2012, 6:17 AM   #6

thank you will do