Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Mar 23, 2008, 6:00 AM   #1

Hi everyone,

I've bought the Aiptek GO-HD and it has the firmware v1.5

But the audio is still very poor. When i zoom in/out i can hear it too loud and when the camera is on, i can here inside a sound too, when i put the camera near my ear.

The problem that i found the worst is that when ive music on my pc on (not loud) the camera will record it very bad.

Is there a newer version availible for the firmware for this camera? Where can i get it? Or is there another way to fix the known audio problem? Because the video quality is excellent, but the audio is very poor.

Thanks for all, when the known audio problem is fixed, I'm very happy, and I think many people too, who bought this camera!!
fanSte is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 23, 2008, 6:22 AM   #2

Welcome fanSte :

You said it.

Aiptek is a fair camera or video device. cannot ask for anything more.

Firmware dated, has not been updated for awhile. 1.4, 1.5 whatever.

you sould have less noise. less heat, sound will never improve . the noise will never go away.

I say : bring it to someones attention that owns the company
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2008, 6:39 AM   #3

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=roya7SbLPvY has recordered at see, much wind, good audio quality. but when i try to record at see, you will get a lot of noice. like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
fanSte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2008, 8:04 AM   #4

can only comment towards that video, you have none.

the person is pointing in the wind, got noise when he or she is away it is still tinny. the firmware will not improve what is already thre. it is said audio cleaningwill improve not fix it. and again the same camera, not a defect.

if you feel it is a concern Mon-fri USA corp opens contact supplier.

fanSte wrote:
Quote:
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=roya7SbLPvY has recordered at see, much wind, good audio quality. but when i try to record at see, you will get a lot of noice. like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2008, 4:49 PM   #5

If you want good camera with good quality you must spend more money, thats it. And even your high quality expensive camera could be broken, too bad, that's life. If only there would be cheap high quality shock and waterproof HD quality hybrid camera I would buy it instantly, though I would buy it even if it wasn't so cheap.
Quenaelin is offline   Reply With Quote