Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jun 14, 2008, 4:12 PM   #91

Fishy, you disassembled tha A-HD+.
I 'd need to use the camera keeping it horizontally.
Do you think that it s easy to separate the lens body from the pcb and rotate it 90° degrees ?
thank you
sr71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2008, 6:57 PM   #92

a-hd and A-HD+ I may do it again look into a mic. so switching the lens excellent question:

there may be a plug ifso then that would mean wprok, how much hmmm not sure but in the a-hd page 17 around you'll see a pic give me some time and I shall one day relook into this.

if expeirence be not hard but never did I would think twice?

thanks for askingthough maybe another member will have the answer
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2008, 10:17 PM   #93

Fishy, that's very great to share all that info. Very interesting. Also, i'm very concern about the low light.. When the sun goes down.. i need to put exposition at + 2 on my Go-Hd to have a decent picture..

So how does a 1080 and 720p60 and 720p30 are in low light ? I don't find any video about that.. Like the 1080 is better than the 720p60 in lowlight .. or by adding exposition the p30 are better... so if anyone can post some small video, it will be very helpfull.

Also, i will do a 35mm converter with this cam.. i will post on it next week. But i need to know more about the low light..
Opcod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2008, 5:36 PM   #94

We need to mount an Aiptek A-HD+ camcorder on a formula car, must be able to handle up to 150mph and 2-3 lateral gs.

I can mount it from the bottom and probably get it secure to get good images but it must be able to run in the rain...any thoughts???
tentenths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2008, 12:02 PM   #95

You can find this video on fishy's wikipedia :-) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNH-6jwKbQw

Opcod wrote:
Quote:
Fishy, that's very great to share all that info. Very interesting. Also, i'm very concern about the low light.. When the sun goes down.. i need to put exposition at + 2 on my Go-Hd to have a decent picture..

So how does a 1080 and 720p60 and 720p30 are in low light ? I don't find any video about that.. Like the 1080 is better than the 720p60 in lowlight .. or by adding exposition the p30 are better... so if anyone can post some small video, it will be very helpfull.

Also, i will do a 35mm converter with this cam.. i will post on it next week. But i need to know more about the low light..
Old Jun 23, 2008, 12:05 PM   #96

Aipteks are very fragile. I think you should go for a waterproof bullet cam, such as Sony Ex-View cameras.

Forza Ferrari!

tentenths wrote:
Quote:
We need to mount an Aiptek A-HD+ camcorder on a formula car, must be able to handle up to 150mph and 2-3 lateral gs.

I can mount it from the bottom and probably get it secure to get good images but it must be able to run in the rain...any thoughts???
Old Jun 23, 2008, 12:09 PM   #97

A-HD+ now available in BROWN (EU orginal color)and BLACK. Sorry fishy, no red yet :lol:
A member of the forum managed to get the black one for 119$ at Target! Congrats!

Old Jun 23, 2008, 2:22 PM   #98

brown is a nicer color
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2008, 7:11 PM   #99

Did you all see the nice digital zoom you have
now at 1080p on the A-HD plus ?
Have a look at this video I just found:
http://vimeo.com/1224527

This is a major better quality update on the bad digital
zoom the normal AHD200 had.
By the way in Germany the A-HD plus is called