Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 8, 2008, 11:33 AM   #121
Moderator
 
fishycomics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC NY
Posts: 9,621
Default

http://www.vimeo.com/1303162

tossed clips III
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2008, 3:00 PM   #122
Moderator
 
fishycomics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC NY
Posts: 9,621
Default

latest fW on the market A-HD+


fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2008, 5:44 AM   #123
Moderator
 
fishycomics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC NY
Posts: 9,621
Default

http://www.vimeo.com/1308218

Como Zoo some clips of a zoo
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2008, 5:29 PM   #124
Member
 
Rodfather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 71
Default

Shot this, this past weekend.
http://vimeo.com/1310659

Used a Poor Man's Steadycam I built about a month ago. Was a good test since there were a bunch of kids around to follow.

Rodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2008, 6:04 PM   #125
Moderator
 
fishycomics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC NY
Posts: 9,621
Default

Priceless............

I am working on my steadicam from Ace808, itsall made but the mini tripod, andseen radioshack has one

I am gonna work on someones elses design and probably minitureize it more. and one idea that comes and goes is just tripod we all have a matter of adding a peice to it nothing more.



Rodfather wrote:
Quote:
Shot this, this past weekend.
http://vimeo.com/1310659

Used a Poor Man's Steadycam I built about a month ago. Was a good test since there were a bunch of kids around to follow.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2008, 8:47 PM   #126
Member
 
Rodfather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 71
Default

Thanks!

Using just a tripod works fairly well too. You hold it at the balance point as shown here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=T1aPbwcqquk


fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
Priceless............

I am working on my steadicam from Ace808, itsall made but the mini tripod, andseen radioshack has one

I am gonna work on someones elses design and probably minitureize it more. and one idea that comes and goes is just tripod we all have a matter of adding a peice to it nothing more.



Rodfather wrote:
Quote:
Shot this, this past weekend.
http://vimeo.com/1310659

Used a Poor Man's Steadycam I built about a month ago. Was a good test since there were a bunch of kids around to follow.
Rodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2008, 4:04 AM   #127
Moderator
 
fishycomics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC NY
Posts: 9,621
Default



Seen a few Vids that was why I als omentioned a tripon with an additional peice. I did a video at -5 degrees seattowrescue. andfroze I shivvered in the whole filming while nothing was transfered to the cam a smoother firm video like you're saying.........

Rodfather wrote:
Quote:
Thanks!

Using just a tripod works fairly well too. You hold it at the balance point as shown here: fishycomics wrote: [/b]
Quote:
Priceless............

I am working on my steadicam from Ace808, itsall made but the mini tripod, andseen radioshack has one

I am gonna work on someones elses design and probably minitureize it more. and one idea that comes and goes is just tripod we all have a matter of adding a peice to it nothing more.



Rodfather wrote:
Quote:
Shot this, this past weekend.
http://vimeo.com/1310659

Used a Poor Man's Steadycam I built about a month ago. Was a good test since there were a bunch of kids around to follow.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2008, 8:16 AM   #128
Moderator
 
fishycomics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC NY
Posts: 9,621
Default

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2008, 9:30 AM   #129
Moderator
 
fishycomics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC NY
Posts: 9,621
Default

http://www.vimeo.com/1321595

actual footage of the Aip at work of mnnesotas bridge construction
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2008, 10:09 AM   #130
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 92
Default

Gorillas, big spoons with giant cherries....what a strange place u live in :lol:

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
sr71 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:21 AM.