Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Oct 23, 2008, 3:01 PM   #251

SVp I have kept my eye on as well, I never went foward to purchase, they are a fair company but not the best. there are better cams of the Low budget end and that I will get a Mustek over SVP,

weall have prefrences, and that is mine. it is best to always research a model. and may take a day or a year.

video samples may be found to compare to low end models and if you are going to compare to a high end then you'l be greately dissappointed,.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2008, 3:25 PM   #252

http://vimeo.com/2048741

some interesting shots
Old Oct 23, 2008, 7:13 PM   #253

well i thought i was screwed probably 10 times :lol: i lost BOTH lens screws and one of the springs. if you dont get them screwed in 1st try they will shoot across the room but i stuck with it and now its back together, somehow. i lost maybe 4 screws, yet i have 1 left over :?

but yah all those panels and lens cap are just glued on. i was freaking out while taking it off, but they were very flexible so nothing broke
qv98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2008, 7:56 PM   #254

have you taken any video, or pics of your modding oreven the taking apart of the cam. I beleive the answer will be no , b/c you lost the screws etc, and that would make it to easy for you to find when reviewing the vid:G

All kidding aside. the best thingto do is have a goodworks shop if not some soft cloth . maskng tape on peice of board wrapped around stickie side out. or a container to place the stuff.

Also a diagram of the actual units and whereeach screw springetc came of of.

One member, of the Aiptek A-Hd did this andworkedwell on the paper to where each screw went.

seems like hard work for something so economic

qv98 wrote:
Quote:
well i thought i was screwed probably 10 times :lol: i lost BOTH lens screws and one of the springs. if you dont get them screwed in 1st try they will shoot across the room but i stuck with it and now its back together, somehow. i lost maybe 4 screws, yet i have 1 left over :?

but yah all those panels and lens cap are just glued on. i was freaking out while taking it off, but they were very flexible so nothing broke
Old Oct 23, 2008, 9:55 PM   #255

oh i did classify them and tape them together. i lost them when trying to screw them back in. i have a thick grayish carpet which eats little screws

and yes i took pix
Old Oct 24, 2008, 5:24 AM   #256

care to share your expieriment if not then we need alil more explanation ofwhat you ar doing, then just postinga short reply thanks
Old Oct 24, 2008, 8:25 AM   #257

oh could someone post the manual for the jazz 178. i keep forgeting to bring it in :sad:
Old Oct 24, 2008, 8:39 AM   #258

:|all you need its that simple to use over its 3 plus page manual

qv98 wrote:
Quote:
oh could someone post the manual for the jazz 178. i keep forgeting to bring it in :sad:
Old Oct 24, 2008, 11:11 AM   #259

i would like to read it
Old Oct 24, 2008, 12:10 PM   #260

This is the manual in full there is aonly one other language if you carefor other languages babblefish thank you

page 1

page 2

page 3

page 4

page 5

page 6

page 7

page8

page 9