Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Mar 26, 2009, 9:42 AM   #321

Thanks Fishy, I'm updated in my profile.

Anyone have any ideas regarding my post above?

Thanks everyone for the help.
SportActionCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2009, 3:43 PM   #322

no problem, I find it SUPER-hard to help others outwhen they never fill out the simple profile, never have to say the exact location just a idea? LOL

I hear what you're saying:

for me to say hey I'll get those for you, while they cost 120 a peice, and national wholesale liquidators has them. a ripp off atthat price?

the brand names were said to be

Samsonic, travler, isonic, and isignia, and DXG or digilife as well.

global resources in the brief descriptions there is a link to a website ,and gets youto the sales of a company.

Hate to see these things fade but when this economy, and happened before falls to a low expect t others to lose their businesses and that HURTZ all
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2009, 4:54 PM   #323

I will be honest... when I first saw these cameras at walmart and read about the 'Jazz' brand.. I was like "pfff! whatever"

Now, after seeing some good samples posted on this thread and on general what I could find on vimeo, I can see I was mistaken. Heck, I don't like CMOS cameras, but for the price, you can beat what you get from this one. :O
subc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2009, 11:04 PM   #324

whats the best program for editing this? i want to have contrast and brightness adjustable, and be able to export it to xvid or divx at 720p

im having a tough time getting it to work in virtualdub, even after if encoded it to a different codec
qv98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2009, 4:51 PM   #325

Hi Guys,

Can I please ask you totake a look at these short clips, taken with a new jazz 188 clone ( MEDION MD85806 )

http://cid-82202c7df5704a1a.skydrive...5/CLIP0002.AVI

http://cid-82202c7df5704a1a.skydrive...d85/hdtest.avi

I think it is not working properly ... I see a whole lot of snowy twinkeling that Irecon should not be there ...

Could you please tell me what you think ?

thanks !

Guy

Belgium

guy5927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2009, 6:52 AM   #326

that's pritty bad if asked a lot of pezz shapes on ZOOM.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"it may be best to get a new one. there is no fix.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Zoom in digital it is bestto keep 30% no more so at least you can say "hey I got the shot" full zoom you canstill look at it, but most will complain it's useless.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"which is better, having a video that you can make out the place you been, or complaining about digital zoom :G

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"I say placesI been. at least I got some memorable shots, and not complaining, where I can always look for a newer cam with a optical zoom.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"For me this was my carry aroundcam and still is, even though I carry the GVSmore often.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"the cam is with me here, and its not a good day so for me to film anddemo a shot I know yours is faulty .........
Old Mar 29, 2009, 11:00 AM   #327

remodeled, and gotta luvem, b/c the smalness has gone older version becomes the smaller one, would i purchase, only if I saw it operate , if hte font was same pass

Old Mar 29, 2009, 4:06 PM   #328

Have you got weight and dimensions on this newer version, fishy ?
guy5927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2009, 4:13 PM   #329

its a locked item at a store Lol, sorry. I am sure its just a few grams or two.
Old Mar 30, 2009, 9:31 AM   #330

qv98,
I read you comment about editing AVI files produced by Elite 178/177/Insignia hybrids.
I use Wondershare Movie Story which edits the video clips ie. cut, join, change brightness, contrast, hue, insert titles mix with pictures, add transition at begining and end. can add music or mix.
Of course you can save your work as AVI, MP4, 3GP, DVD and many other formats and resolutions.
Please enter the likk: http://www.ourpix.com/dvd-slide-show.html
for more info and if interested download a free trial copy.

I have ouned Hybrids starting with Aiptek 4500 and now use Aiptek 720 and Jazz 188.
I hope the information above helps
voyeurtp is offline   Reply With Quote