Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jun 25, 2008, 8:52 PM   #1

Hello. I´m new at the forum. I want to buy my first camera. I cannot decide between Digilife DDV-1100 HD and Digilife DV1080 HD. Which you think is better?
I appreciate your opinions.

Thank you.

Maxx

maxxpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 25, 2008, 10:00 PM   #2

Welcome to the site maxxpower?

at this moment I have not seen these two, and maybe some of our memberswill comment soon?

hi def cam keep in mind your pc if it can handel the speeds? ifyou find a link or info Please post andshare so we can help further everyone's fun here thanks

maxxpower wrote:
Quote:
Hello. I´m new at the forum. I want to buy my first camera. I cannot decide between Digilife DDV-1100 HD and Digilife DV1080 HD. Which you think is better?
I appreciate your opinions.

Thank you.

Maxx

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2008, 12:45 AM   #3

It is unknown till we get hands on or at least a few more samples in top bit rate modes. In general, you will probably find cameras based on the ambarella codec with the most bit rate in 720p60/1080 modes a good place to start. There is another thread with some test footage. If you find any others places post here. This is very much a jazz Aiptek dominated sub-forum at the moment, there must be other forums that DL users go to, if you find any please give us a link here as well.

DXG may possibly have something to look at in future also.
Wayne12 is offline   Reply With Quote