Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jun 27, 2008, 9:41 PM   #1

Hi, i would like to know if there is a way i could view my HD recordings from my jazz 178 on my computer without this mega lag in sound to picture and its also in like slow motion...my computer seems to struggle with this HD format when i play it ....is there possibly a way that i can watch them without all this?? like is there a way i could convert the video's or something so it would play smooth?? thanks
Hemicuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 28, 2008, 6:10 AM   #2

You do not state your pc spec? but as long as you have a decent P4 you could convert your recordings to HDV or HDWMV which should play smoothly. It will take time to convert but otherwise its a new cpu and mobo more than likely.
herbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2008, 7:45 AM   #3

with its orginal cd there are softwares that wuill lower its quailty as well called total.

some willnotlike it but it has came as a freebe
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2008, 11:50 AM   #4

Hemicuda wrote:
Quote:
Hi, i would like to know if there is a way i could view my HD recordings from my jazz 178 on my computer without this mega lag in sound to picture and its also in like slow motion...my computer seems to struggle with this HD format when i play it ....is there possibly a way that i can watch them without all this?? like is there a way i could convert the video's or something so it would play smooth?? thanks
I have the same problem on my laptop. I just archive the video for when I do eventually get a better system. In the meantime I use Super from http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html to convert some of my clips to a more playable format if I want to send them to friends and relatives. It's free.
rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote