Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jul 7, 2008, 1:56 PM   #11

scorbing wrote:
Quote:
Yes. Mainconcetp's engine is awesome. Did you try what I suggested? Playing the Aiptek .mov file on PowerDirector preview player and then playing it again, only this time with the extension .mp4?

Did you see what I was talking about?
Nope, the preview in the file dialog played my A-HD+ 1080p video fine. No problem.

But, I already have VS 11.5+ which I bought for $40 after rebates so I'm not in the market for more software. It handles my Aiptek clips just fine.

hdguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2008, 2:10 PM   #12

Robert,

That feature you are looking for on Total Media Extreme is not available unless you have a BlueRay device installed on your PC!!!!

It sucks dude. It happened to me too. My Aiptek came with that software and I was going insane trying to find that and when I did a little research I found out that video editing is not possible on the software unless you have BluwRay. It doesn't make any sense to me but that's how it is. It sucks.
scorbing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2008, 2:33 PM   #13

HDGUY:

That's weird. You must have codec installed that I do not. It plays slow on my PC with the sound being ahead of the video but if I change the extension to *.mp4 it plays just fine. TMPEnc plays them just fine though. Weird.

Have had any issues with Video Studio 11.5+? Crashes, etc?
scorbing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2008, 6:40 PM   #14

scorbing wrote:
Quote:
Robert,

That feature you are looking for on Total Media Extreme is not available unless you have a BlueRay device installed on your PC!!!!

It sucks dude. It happened to me too. My Aiptek came with that software and I was going insane trying to find that and when I did a little research I found out that video editing is not possible on the software unless you have BluwRay. It doesn't make any sense to me but that's how it is. It sucks.
The version of Total Media Extreme that comes with the Aiptek camera doesn't require a BluRay burner. I thought that too until someone else on the forum pointed to the tab or setting where you can output to a directory rather than a disk (it might be project settings). I'm on my Linux machine right now and the Windoze machine with TME isn't running. But it's there just poke around a little.

Old Jul 7, 2008, 6:41 PM   #15

scorbing wrote:
Quote:
HDGUY:

That's weird. You must have codec installed that I do not. It plays slow on my PC with the sound being ahead of the video but if I change the extension to *.mp4 it plays just fine. TMPEnc plays them just fine though. Weird.

Have had any issues with Video Studio 11.5+? Crashes, etc?
It could be calling on the ArcSoft DLLs. VS has been fairly stable.