Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Aug 21, 2008, 7:26 PM   #1

How easy is it to change the image orientation from a portrait image to a landscape image? The pictures I have seen on the package indicate the possibility but reviewing the info on the net as well as reading the guide, I found no reference to it.
kenbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 21, 2008, 9:52 PM   #2

Welcome aboard kenbo.

I hope the members can answert his. I owned the 188 I never gotten deeply into that feature

you mean rotating a pic inside the cam? I would think itshould be a matter of hitting a playback button scrolling dwn to rotate and enter.

lets hope some of the members can answer thank you again for joining in

kenbo wrote:
Quote:
How easy is it to change the image orientation from a portrait image to a landscape image? The pictures I have seen on the package indicate the possibility but reviewing the info on the net as well as reading the guide, I found no reference to it.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2008, 2:40 PM   #3

Thanks for your reply,

Actually what I am looking for is to imitate the image on the packaging. The Package that my camera came in has a picture that has the camera laying in a horizontal position and the image displayed on the LCD screen is vertical. The recording and playback will also be vertical. But I can't figure out how to do that. When I lay down the camera, the image is 90deg from vertical (horizontal) I have been through the guide and the menu with no luck. Any ideas?
Old Aug 24, 2008, 3:03 PM   #4

sometimes the simplist thingsare the hardest to understand? so forgive me rightof the bat.

1 swival screen folds into the cam but will not close. so the cam will adjust PLAYBACK , and that is what you may be seeing Just a playback. no stills or vids can be adjusted.

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2008, 9:41 PM   #5

What a bummer!! Oh well Thanks for your help. I checked your answer on my Jazz and sure enough, It is the playback the gets adjusted.

Thanks again