Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Sep 29, 2008, 6:03 PM   #31

Problem solved will be fixed we hope LOL

My name is Veronica. Thank you very much for keeping contacting Best Buy Customer Care regarding this issue.

I really appreciate your insistence and I truly apologize for the misunderstanding. Now that we understood properly what you are telling us we can fix it. In order to do this we need first to find your order as an example of this web site misinformation. It would be great if you can send me the order number so I can report it.

Believe me when I say that it was really embarrassed to read all these e-mails you sent us and that we couldn't give you the proper assistance before. I'll understand if you don't want to buy at Best Buy anymore but if you give us another chance we will be able to show you that we ca improve our service.

I'll do my best in order to fix this problem and THANK YOU again for your patience!

Have a nice week!
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2008, 8:20 PM   #32

When I returned the camera to my nearest store, I told them about the problem and even went so far as to print out their webpage showing the higher resolution and generic product image, as well as the HDPro label on the box. They didn't seem at all interested and simply returned it using the reason "wrong item". I gave up at that point. I was just happy they returned it and didn't accuse me of switching the cameras.

Best Buy is a great place to go if you know exactly what you want and know what you are looking at. If you need help or guidance, you're better off paying a little more at a more specialized shop that can offer better assistance. Or find a forum online

Either way, I'm still waiting for the Action HD GVS (or whatever it's now called).
eander315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2008, 5:11 AM   #33

I hear ya.

same hear will wait. andsee

in store purchase best to know what you want and not what they tell you to buy. forcedsales is not good LOL:G
Old Oct 9, 2008, 10:25 AM   #34

I am very sorry it has taken so long to receive an answer to your issue with the website description for the Aiptek - 5.0MP High-Definition Digital Camcorder with 2.4" Color LCD Monitor - Silver. I have forwarded your concern to our webmasters. I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. Now, to thank you I am very pleased to inform you that I have created a digital coupon for you.

Because we value you as a BestBuy.com customer, I would like to offer you a $10.00 digital coupon to use on your next online purchase.

To redeem this coupon, visit our website at www.BestBuy.com, click ?Your Account?, sign in, and enter the following code before November 9, 2008.

DIGITAL COUPON CODE:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Coupon can only be used one time and must be redeemed by November 9, 2008 11:59 p.m. CST. Coupon cannot be redeemed for Best Buy Gift Card purchases. Redeemable online only. Coupon cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Not redeemable for cash. Valid major credit card required for online purchases. Not valid as payment on the Best Buy Credit Card.

Have a great day Ran!

Thanks,
Yvonne
Best Buy Customer Care Team

Old Oct 9, 2008, 10:58 AM   #35

Persistence pays off.
eander315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2008, 11:35 AM   #36

yes it can, 10% coupons are good. as well LOL
Old Oct 18, 2008, 1:59 PM   #37

They still haven't changed the details for the camera I noticed. I guess advertising a product with false information is not high on their list of concerns.
rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote